Votes: 7 29.2%
  • f*** the Desert, Sorry moz, love ya, but won't be going

Votes: 14 58.3%
  • I'm only going for MOz, but I hate the Festival

Votes: 3 12.5%

• Total voters

Your Arsenal

yes I am blind
So taken as I've never been to Coachella, I have mixed feelings about it.
People either love it, or hate it.

So, to help me make up my mind about it, or simply, to make me feel better about going out to the trecherous desert, lets poll!

Who am I kidding, I'd travel to hell and back to see MOZ :D

You should go!

wear tons of sunblock though.

I'm very excited, unfortunately my bloody valentine is playing on another day but I only have enough money for one day ;p

oh life, such woes.

i got my tix for the sunday show. The Cure/Throbbing Gristle/The Horrors plus a few i might peak in on makes that $99+ stretch a little longer than just Morrissey and a bunch of crap

from what i remember, the Coachella festival is one of the worst places to see shows i have ever been to and i went to it more once when i lived in socal :(
if you can see moz elsewhere, i highly suggest you do so :o
also, they do(or did) that whole annoying play more than 1 band you want to see at once thing, who needs that? :cool:

So taken as I've never been to Coachella, I have mixed feelings about it.
People either love it, or hate it.

So, to help me make up my mind about it, or simply, to make me feel better about going out to the trecherous desert, lets poll!

Who am I kidding, I'd travel to hell and back to see MOZ :D
i once went to an all day hip hop festival in san bernardino... it was hot as hell and i was burnt out before the headling act even came on... my advice would be to go for the half the day and grabbing a bite to eat and stocking up on water before you get to the festival.

I won't be going this time...There's always a chance that he might cancel...don't want to get stuck with a $100 dollar ticket to see all those other bands...wouldn't mind watching franz though...I just hope he does some L.A. shows.......

i once went to an all day hip hop festival in san bernardino... it was hot as hell and i was burnt out before the headling act even came on... my advice would be to go for the half the day and grabbing a bite to eat and stocking up on water before you get to the festival.

I live 10 minutes away from san bernardino and it doesn't get nearly as hot as indio.

who performed at this hip hop festival?

Let's just say that, for once in my life, I'm glad that I live in Chicago, and, therefore, I don't have to deal with this dilemma. :o

I don't think I'm gonna try to go to Coachella. I LOVE Moz but I don't care to see him at a festival with that many people. I prefer the smaller venues with more intimacy myself.

Two years ago I went to the festival ONLY to see The Jesus And Mary Chain because they are legends!!!!... but unfortunately, my friends and I arrived to it very late... could hear them playin their last couple songs while walking from the car towards the entrance (which took 4ever)... was pissed and then sad about it... payed money to end up seeing a bunch of crap and only about 10 mins of Sonic Youth .. anyway it sucked azz :tears:

It'd suck if people pay to see Moz at the festival, with all them stinky hippies in there... then he announces dates here in Cali at nice venues where only Moz fans will show up.

If it was Moz + The Cure on same day, I'd say go for it!, but not sure about it as it is ........ :confused:

Two years ago I went to the festival ONLY to see The Jesus And Mary Chain because they are legends!!!!... but unfortunately, my friends and I arrived to it very late... could hear them playin their last couple songs while walking from the car towards the entrance (which took 4ever)... was pissed and then sad about it... payed money to end up seeing a bunch of crap and only about 10 mins of Sonic Youth .. anyway it sucked azz :tears:

It'd suck if people pay to see Moz at the festival, with all them stinky hippies in there... then he announces dates here in Cali at nice venues where only Moz fans will show up.

If it was Moz + The Cure on same day, I'd say go for it!, but not sure about it as it is ........ :confused:

or if it was moz + my bloody valentine the same day.

but guys...he's NOT going to play Cali yet. He IS going to play Cali after europe. so don't fret. i'd rather save up for California dates anyway. unless i can get in cheap. but paul mccartney ruined that.

or if it was moz + my bloody valentine the same day.

but guys...he's NOT going to play Cali yet. He IS going to play Cali after europe. so don't fret. i'd rather save up for California dates anyway. unless i can get in cheap. but paul mccartney ruined that.

as far cali dates in between his europe tour. if you look at his tour lineup he has like a week before he does that round. SO one can only hope.

But as far as going to coachella, does anyone remember the first time coachella had morrissey??? I was there and can tell you it sucked waiting at the barricades for 9hrs in the 100 degree weather. Girls passing out in the middle of the day. The ones that made it through the night got pushed out from the massive mosh pit toward the barricades. SUch a good time. :guitar:

So if i was to make a choice about coachella. I would say no. Only because there is no guarantee he will play. ALso, he will definitely tour the small venues.

I think the whole line up looks fantastic and would love to go, but between money and vacation time, its up in the air. Also I have nobody to go with. Not that its stopped me in the past from going to gigs but giant fests are different. :confused:

I think the whole line up looks fantastic and would love to go, but between money and vacation time, its up in the air. Also I have nobody to go with. Not that its stopped me in the past from going to gigs but giant fests are different. :confused:

if you go, let me know
icon_lol.gif

Actually... at Coachella, going solo isn't so bad. I've done it a few times myself and really have enjoyed it. You meet new people and have soo much freedom that being with someone doesn't give you. It is nice to go with friends but it doesn't have to be requirement to enjoy yourself there.

Back
Top Bottom