Closet Homosapien f***ing racist dork goes to hell

• Thread starter Closet Homosapien
  • Start date
C

Closet Homosapien

That's it. Closet Homosapien is going away. There's no space for a trash like him in this world, and he'll never post a message on this board anymore. If you don't believe, read the IP numbers and compare. You'll be surprised to know who's who on this board.
Racism is WRONG, never forget it, RACISM IS WRONG. Enjoy your Morrissey, and your website. Music is good for your soul.
They are trying to bring facism back to Europe, and you, young people have the power to stop this. DON'T LET they get what they want.
Make the difference, be a better human being, DON'T BE RACIST, RACISM IS WRONG.
5...4...3...2...1... (.)

tell 'em boyo,

say it like joe strummer would.

stick it to that nazi scrot-bag.

Well, nice speech and all. But it seems a bit hypocritical to censor anyone on this site considering all the other topics discussed with as much fervor (drug use, obesity, masturbation, murder, hooliganism, suicide, etc.)

What a wonderful post! I am happy to see such a thing here on the board. I wish we all here were so wise. Sadly we aren't. I wonder if anyone of the less intelligent people ever asks themselves "What if I just gave a damn?" Things could be so different, but it seems that people are hell-bent on becoming more apathetic and counter-productive.

Back
Top Bottom