Morrissey Central "Cloris Leachman" (January 28, 2021)

(1926-2021)

14063163_ori_b6rkiz.jpg

He’s definitely not a commodity worth investing in.
Another abused child that hasn’t made it to adulthood without being severely scarred....
Then attacks the world....
You’ve had your face dragged in 15 miles of shit....
Never begin, or play with the likes of me on here pal
As sick as you are ... never attack me. Or Moz fans .....

What does Annon mean ,I don't understand some things you write I love Morrissey and I am Lujan a fan and that's it ,but I say what I think ,we are on the same side in loving Moz ,but writing stilted doesn't make you smarter ,remember I don't speak English and you don't speak Castilian ,osea Spanish ,if we had the same language it would be different ,cheers Carlislebaz.

What does Annon mean ,I don't understand some things you write I love Morrissey and I am Lujan a fan and that's it ,but I say what I think ,we are on the same side in loving Moz ,but writing stilted doesn't make you smarter ,remember I don't speak English and you don't speak Castilian ,osea Spanish ,if we had the same language it would be different ,cheers Carlislebaz.
Another piss take

Well she was alive yesterday, wasn't she? Why not praise her when she was alive rather than waiting til she's dead?? Because it wouldn't add to his narrative of everyone good being dead.
I want to be loved while I'm conscious of it. What an anticlimax to finally be adored after passing away.

Well she was alive yesterday, wasn't she? Why not praise her when she was alive rather than waiting til she's dead?? Because it wouldn't add to his narrative of everyone good being dead.
Moz seems to forget the alive people until they drop down deed ....
As his father said “ your only interested in the dead....
it’s like reading your local newspapers Dead column on here..

It’s like watching BBC announcing that another 1367 people have died with covid ..... it drags on, and on ..

I wouldn’t mind if I found some c*** of my interest who suddenly threw the towel in, like piers Morgan, Mary 4king Berry,
Sandi Tokswig , and that other c*** with the perm from QI,
Yes that one that Stephen fry wants to shag...

I've done it many, many times here. Why not get off your fat lazy arse and push some buttons to do a search? You're not that lazy, are you?

You are a truly repellent excuse for a man.

Hatred, bitterness & a misplaced superiority complex are not a winning combination, you sad reject.

Another abused child that hasn’t made it to adulthood without being severely scarred....
Then attacks the world....
You’ve had your face dragged in 15 miles of shit....
Never begin, or play with the likes of me on here pal
As sick as you are ... never attack me. Or Moz fans .....
...and when Tiny-B spoke, cognitive souls whispered back - with the gentle, assuaging tones of pity.

You are a truly repellent excuse for a man.

Hatred, bitterness & a misplaced superiority complex are not a winning combination, you sad reject.
You’re probably right. Those attributes haven’t helped your old codger Morrissey’s career, have they?

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom