Morrissey Central "Cloris Leachman" (January 28, 2021)

(1926-2021)

14063163_ori_b6rkiz.jpg

PETA are lying, unscientific, uninformed scumbags, and those involved with them should be ashamed of themselves
dont hold back now,biggest turkey of them all.

she still has films to come out at the grand old age of 94,her career was so varied,just checked her imdb she had 9 films out in 1979,her career lasted 73 years,most people dont even live that long.

she still has films to come out at the grand old age of 94,her career was so varied,just checked her imdb she had 9 films out in 1979,her career lasted 73 years,most people dont even live that long.
What about the big knockers 😂

MORRISSEY seems to have thrown us crumbs of himself when he spoke on
New Year's Day.
Then he fell asleep cold and distant with the sticky band of fans who follow him with pride and love,but we still don't know anything about him, and he is still cold and distant.What pity!!!!!No?

New Year's Day.
Then he fell asleep cold and distant with the sticky band of fans who follow him with pride and love,but we still don't know anything about him, and he is still cold and distant.What pity!!!!!No?

Maybe, just maybe, Morrissey has been busy writing lyrics. Thing is, most people, especially creatives, don't live on social media. They make a post here and there and that's it.

New Year's Day.
Morrissey is not a commodity . He does not jump to people snapping their fingers at him .
It’s the other way around , he wakes,
Then clicks his fingers, he may speak, he may have tickets to sell, then WE jump....
this is how it is in Morrissey land...
Be patience my little one, it could be a long time before anything of significance comes our way😫

What about the big knockers 😂
baz,on here we all have our knockers and some really are bigger than others.
came up on my phone,optical express boss has sex with co-workers shoes and bowl of soup,could only happen in scotland.

baz,on here we all have our knockers and some really are bigger than others.
came up on my phone,optical express boss has sex with co-workers shoes and bowl of soup,could only happen in scotland.
Some knockers are bigger than others.....
Anyhow enough of this jest ..
Liverpool beat Spurs and the Welsh wanker wasn’t even mentioned when she came on.....
Sportsmen wearing Alice bands
Should be sent to sissy land

Morrissey is not a commodity . He does not jump to people snapping their fingers at him .
Then clicks his fingers, he may speak, he may have tickets to sell, then WE jump....
Be patience my little one, it could be a long time before anything of significance comes our way😫
He’s definitely not a commodity worth investing in.

Tiny-B with the full, unadulterated truth.

He’s not just another mop ‘n bucket kid!

You don't need to live on social media to be connected and communicate warmly with YOUR FANS,you have plenty of time to write lyrics to sleep and so on ,but if there is no will.....
He is cold and distant like a glacier in Antartica Argentina...
HE is creating....but He also already created us,we are part of His creation in some way.
We are like a part of him something that he has and he is a part of us so we owe things to each other ,osea give me and i give you...
Sorry i am kind of CRAZY LIKE MOZ!!!!!

Tiny-B with the full, unadulterated truth.

He’s not just another mop ‘n bucket kid!
So let the nights onslaught begin..
The real educated players, and posters have now gone to bed . It’s only you and I left ...
Where shall we start....
Any chance of you giving a hint of your location??
So that I might have a chance to slaughter you more...
you play to much of a cagey game for my liking ..... as you give nothing... I shall ask only once ..

You don't need to live on social media to be connected and communicate warmly with YOUR FANS,you have plenty of time to write lyrics to sleep and so on ,but if there is no will.....
He is cold and distant like a glacier in Antartica Argentina...
HE is creating....but He also already created us,we are part of His creation in some way.
We are like a part of him something that he has and he is a part of us so we owe things to each other ,osea give me and i give you...
Sorry i am kind of CRAZY LIKE MOZ!!!!!
YES.... 4king calm down lad...
Are you another Annon in wolfs clobber .....

I’m totally bored with this interaction now....
please say something to interest me now , otherwise I’m gan to bed xx

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom