Clint Eastwood lalks to Obama the empty chair

Bluebirds

http://content.usatoday.com/communi...wood-chair-rnc-hollywood-reacts-eastwooding/1

Make my day; chair

Soon after the speech, the chair had its own Twitter account, and "Eastwooding" - talking to an empty chair - became the new thing, with pictures of empty chairs popping up.

Tweeted comedian Hal Sparks: "I was just about to make an #eastwooding joke and one of my kitchen stools told me to Go (expletive) Myself... Touché!"

The president got in on the act, tweeting a photo of himself, with the message: "This seat's taken."

HTML:
Damn. I missed it. I turned on the debate at the last minute because a Republican friend of mine was urging me to. I thought Romney was channeling Reagan BIGTIME. His speech mannerisms and pauses. It was eerie and obviously very studied.

Last edited:
Clint didn't sound to bad he just talked off of notes he kept in his head instead of the telepromter (spelling) . Wasn't very polished but did make his points . Hey he is 84 so I give him credit for just getting out there !

As for channeling Reagan ............... when will Republicans ever move on and find new leaders with THEIR OWN ideas instead of harking back to the "glory " years . Drives me crazy ..... the brain deadness of the future republicans calling the spirit of a man dead for over 15 years . O well

I like clint eastwood emmensley, not sure ive still got the same admiration for aronold swartsnigger anymore - he had the chance to save someone on death row in the USA and he rufused to parden them!

Talking about the "chair" the electric chair were people are executed via corperal punishmnet in the USA?
Its just absolutly disgusting this policy! sickning! corperal punishment is nothing less than "leagailsed murder"!!!! :(
And as far as smacking "paddling " "unruly" kids in USA schools which I beleive still continues ?
Good ole fashshioned disipline? absloute nonsence!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
This is basically the gross violation of childrens human rights! :(

Cruelty is cruelty which continues the cycle, no matter which way you dress it up ect via leagalilsation in an attemp to mask the truth!

Thank goodness the UK has got rid of the death penaltey and also put an end to the leagalised abuse/ assult of children!!

Last edited:
I like clint eastwood emmensley,

We agree on something. Amazing. :clap:

not sure ive still got the same admiration for aronold swartsnigger anymore

You just made me cringe...that's not how you spell his name. :doh:

- he had the chance to save someone on death row in the USA and he rufused to parden them!

Governor's don't usually interfere with executions unless there are extremely questionable circumstances surrounding the case...you know, because you had to go through a jury trial and multiple appeals before you end up at that point. Seems a bit pointless to go through the process and waste tax payer money if you can just write the Governor and have him reverse the sentencing for no other reason than sparing the life of a convicted murderer.

Talking about the "chair" the electric chair were people are executed via corperal punishmnet in the USA?
Its just absolutly disgusting this policy! sickning! corperal punishment is nothing less than "leagailsed murder"!!!! :(

They were wonderful policies. I think being grilled to death via 2,000 volts is a much better criminal deterrent than, say, being a murder and getting 3 meals a day, TV, an hour of recess, computer access, online college courses, smuggled drugs, smuggled cigarettes, homemade hooch, library access, shower rape (cue BrummieBoy), free medical care, top of the list for organ transplants...and all this at the expense of tax payers.

And as far as smacking "paddling " "unruly" kids in USA schools which I beleive still continues ?
Good ole fashshioned disipline? absloute nonsence!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
This is basically the gross violation of childrens human rights! :(

It doesn't happen in schools.

But that doesn't mean there aren't students that need the shit beat out of them...

Cruelty is cruelty which continues the cycle, no matter which way you dress it up ect via leagalilsation in an attemp to mask the truth!
Thank goodness the UK has got rid of the death penaltey and also put an end to the leagalised abuse/ assult of children!!

There is such a thing in the world as necessary evil...

We agree on something. Amazing. :clap:You just made me cringe...that's not how you spell his name. :doh:

MIDNITE is dyslexic and proud, doofus. He/she/they iz reclaimin it by not spell-checkin, just like Skylarker is 'reclaiming' so many, many things. :lbf:

Once again, you forget: 'What happens in The Pigsty, stays in The Pigsty'.:horny:

I blogged GOP in Tampa real-time, did some jazz extemporizations here on the fly. I've moved on. Thread over. *yawns*

*sncrly B.B*

ps: stop trying to be cool by referencing me. you are totally over. and don't invite the RIAA to get mediaeval on yo' ass again, unless that's whay you want, what you really, really want.

pps: hey 'Morrithey'! msg rcvd. tlk ltr.

They were wonderful policies. I think being grilled to death via 2,000 volts is a much better criminal deterrent than, say, being a murder and getting 3 meals a day, TV, an hour of recess, computer access, online college courses, smuggled drugs, smuggled cigarettes, homemade hooch, library access, shower rape (cue BrummieBoy), free medical care, top of the list for organ transplants...and all this at the expense of tax payers.

It doesn't happen in schools.

The death penailty is NOT a deterent, the death penalty is because of fear and revenge !
Revenge just continues the never ending cycle of hate and suffering!!
Not even jesus advocated such madness as revenge!
Just look at what gandi achieved by his defiant refusal to engage in violence?
How freightfully clever this man was! ;)
If corperal punishment was a deterrent, why on earth do we see so many never ending dreadfull mass killings in america?
There gun laws which basically allows virtually anyone without a criminal record to purchase arms, is just pure madness!

A quote from the jedi master himself is needed at this point! -

"Fear leads to anger. Anger leads to hate. Hate leads to suffering.” - yoda ! :)

I accept your point that prisoners recieve better treatment than law abiding citizens.
But we have to remember MOST people in prisions should not be in prision in the first place! :(
Prison doesnt work, (eccept for the most serious of offenders ) rehabilitation is the way forward!

Well ive googled "hitting kids in USA schools" and the sites I get up say it DOES still happen in about 19 states! and it allows teachers to "smack" "hit" "push" "ruler" "paddle" ect basically use "reasonable force" to control pupils, what on earth does "reasonable force" mean?
It could mean absoulty anything!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :(
Hitting and punishing "naughty" kids creates more unruly beaviour and just makes them worse!
A bit of understanding/compassion and help is all that they need! :)
I dont belive in this policy of adults being allowed to smack children!
And there should be far more prosecutions brought for assult!

MIDNITE is dyslexic and proud, doofus. He/she/they iz reclaimin it by not spell-checkin, just like Skylarker is 'reclaiming' so many, many things. :lbf:

Id like to point out BrummieBoy that im NOT dyslexic! ok I spell the odd word different to what is the usuall way, but that doesnt nessacerily mean im dyslexic!
I dont call you dyslexic and look at the way post?
You post mostly in "code" ! but thats ok! makes a nice change ! :)

I fully admit I dont ever use a spell checker, and ive no intention of doing so!!!!!

Gosh just looked at the time, 6.15 AM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I have to go, daylite is looming! im running a bit late even for a nite owl!
Im having one more glass of wine then im off to bed!!!!!
Good nite ! :)

Last edited:
I'm not sure what happened to Clint there.

My mom went to the rnc thing and said it was creepy and people basically goose-stepped. :(
She changed her party affilation after they changed the rules so Ron Paul doesn't qualify.

I was wondering how that Ron Paul idea worked out. Goodness how they view even him as an enemy to The Romney machine.

They view him as more of an enemy than Obama.
He actually means it when he says he'll end the war. Not go and drone strike more countries.

It was pretty crappy they shut Maine entirely out of the race. Their delegate votes won't count for another candidate after they changed the rules to shut out Dr. Paul.
The RNC has more to worry about than Eastwood or a chair and yet that is what has been covered by the media.
Disgusting.

Even if people don't support Dr. Paul the republic system doesn't work if we can't have faith with the system and who people vote for. Where's the same uproar we got over Bush in 2000? I guess after he proved what happens with the delegates people don't care enough to protest anymore.

Is MIDNITE dyslexic or jsut tkaing the pisss?

Id like to point out BrummieBoy that im NOT dyslexic! ok I spell the odd word different to what is the usuall way, but that doesnt nessacerily mean im dyslexic!
I dont call you dyslexic and look at the way post?
You post mostly in "code" ! but thats ok! makes a nice change ! :)

I fully admit I dont ever use a spell checker, and ive no intention of doing so!!!!!

Gosh just looked at the time, 6.15 AM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I have to go, daylite is looming! im running a bit late even for a nite owl!
Im having one more glass of wine then im off to bed!!!!!
Good nite ! :)

Hello MIDNITE

Not sure if you're legit now. You wrote "And thanks 4 the link to the dyslexia site, great helpfull website should anyone need it!" Why would you thank me if you're not dyslexic and didn't find it helpful?

http://www.morrissey-solo.com/conte...orrissey-Solo?p=1986730071#comment_1986730071

If you're not dyslexic, i'd be a bit careful of how you spell 'Schwarzenegger' anywhere other than this asylum.

Do you work shifts? Why are you drinking wine at 6:15 am? Does your doctor know this? It might be time to share this lifestyle pattern with him/her. You're in good company here with the 'Halloween Beer..can't sleep' possee, but it sounds a bit 'extreme'.......It would make as much sense to call me 'dyslexic' as it would do to call e e cummings.

Hope you enjoyed X-Fcuktor tonight. It ended well, but no talented new singer-songwriters tonight.

best wishes
BrummieBoy

Re: Is MIDNITE dyslexic or jsut tkaing the pisss?

Hello MIDNITE

Not sure if you're legit now. You wrote "And thanks 4 the link to the dyslexia site, great helpfull website should anyone need it!" Why would you thank me if you're not dyslexic and didn't find it helpful?

http://www.morrissey-solo.com/conte...orrissey-Solo?p=1986730071#comment_1986730071

If you're not dyslexic, i'd be a bit careful of how you spell 'Schwarzenegger' anywhere other than this asylum.

Do you work shifts? Why are you drinking wine at 6:15 am? Does your doctor know this? It might be time to share this lifestyle pattern with him/her. You're in good company here with the 'Halloween Beer..can't sleep' possee, but it sounds a bit 'extreme'.......It would make as much sense to call me 'dyslexic' as it would do to call e e cummings.

Hope you enjoyed X-Fcuktor tonight. It ended well, but no talented new singer-songwriters tonight.

best wishes
BrummieBoy

You're not funny, you're not clever, not in the slightest.

29vm4jc.jpg

P.

Hello MIDNITE

best wishes
BrummieBoy

I thanked u for the link in case there was anyone on here who feels they may benefit.

Thank u but u needent b concered about my sleep routine and the fact that i have a few glasses of wine per nite to get me 2 sleep, no one else cares so I dont see why u should either!

Who I am and what I do ect is Irrelevant, I coud be anyone, its not important !

All anyone needs 2 know about me is that i have a hobby that I do and ive become pretty good at it ! :)

Think u wud be very pleasantly surprised and amazed at what I do and why I do it ! :)

But I somtimes think the gift ive been given is more of a curse than a blessing! :(

Last edited:

I thanked u for the link in case there was anyone on here who feels they may benefit.

Thank u but u needent b concered about my sleep routine and the fact that i have a few glasses of wine per nite to get me 2 sleep, no one else cares so I dont see why u should either!

Who I am and what I do ect is Irrelevant, I coud be anyone, its not important !

All anyone needs 2 know about me is that i have a hobby that I do and ive become pretty good at it ! :)

Think u wud be very pleasantly surprised and amazed at what I do and why I do it ! :)

But I somtimes think the gift ive been given is more of a curse than a blessing! :(

Good to hear from you. No offence intended, just passing concern. It's your life, drink all night if you like. As John Lennon sang: "whatever gets you through the night...s'allright!". The fact you respond calmly and hold your ground without having a hissy fit says a lot about you. And about others here!.

best wishes
BrummieBoy.

Last edited:

Hilarity:

Last edited by a moderator:
Back
Top Bottom