Cliff Richard on Morrissey - Uncut Magazine

Cliff sounds really enthusiastic. I hope it goes well and that a UK audience is given the chance to see this bill. In fact, it would be great to have Morrissey, Tom Jones and Cliff Richards together for a Sunday Night at the London Palladium.

Really looking forward to seeing him. I don't know what to expect, so I'm going with an open mind.

Last edited:
He might have been able to save himself a few bob if he took the small speakers instead of the tall speakers.

Cliff sounds really enthusiastic. I hope it goes well and that a UK audience is given the chance to see this bill. In fact, it would be great to have Morrissey, Tom Jones and Cliff Richards together for a Sunday Night at the London Palladium.

They probably all agree with that idea. It would be the most fascinating crowd combo for sure. :p

100% would attend

Really looking forward to seeing him. I don't what to expect, so I'm going with an open mind.

I feel the same way when I want to go to see my Uncle Bill Milhizer. He was kinda like a under ground music God to me startin back like 1982 in new York's Avenue "A" at Club Pyramid,he told me to come to when The Fleshtones were near my childhood home in Long Island,at a roadhouse called My Father's Place in Roslyn Village,,WLIR was a radio station that was primarily broadcasting live sets by pre Eighties English music,stuff like The Blasters,The Fixx, Marshall Crenshaw,And Joe Ely from the Austin vicinity.But Bill and pete gave me an autograph cause I like their music on WNYU fm New York Univ. and the album was Roman Gods,on I.R.S. Records put out by Miles Copeland,Stewart's older brother.

He might have been able to save himself a few bob if he took the small speakers instead of the tall speakers.

Ha. Very good. Now this is the side of Barleycorn that I like...

What? BB making sense too... or is he being ironic? Sir Cliff of Richard(s) certainly comes across very well in that piece.

Moz would be chuffed seeing Cilla and Una leave when he came on stage.

I cannot take any of this taking Cliff seriously lark.
For me he's on a par with Little and Large.

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom