Classic Manchester Tribute Night: Smiths/New Order-Joy Division

Smythssinger

Bush Hall, Shepherds Bush, London - Friday October 24th

A "Classic Manchester Night" with top tributes The Smyths and REorder.
Bush Hall is a former music hall that evokes the age of vaudeville and the curios that many a Smiths fan holds dear to heart. The most Morrissey of venues..

Doors 8 p.m.
REorder: 8.25-9.25
The Smyths: 9.45 - 11.

In between the bands will be Smiths/Morrissey/Manchester related tunes.

Bush Hall, 310 Uxbridge Road, Shepherds Bush, London, W12 7LJ
Nearest Tubes:
CENTRAL LINE: Shepherds Bush, White City (15 minutes journey time from Oxford Street).
HAMMERSMITH AND CITY LINE: Shepherds Bush

Tickets: £10.00 www.wegottickets.com

I might go on Friday - but then I'm worried as it means I will be seeing the Smyths twice in as many nights! People will start thinking I'm Paulc ;)

Having said all that, Morrissey has been off my agenda for a few weeks now so perhaps it won't hurt to over indulge myself :rolleyes:

I might go on Friday - but then I'm worried as it means I will be seeing the Smyths twice in as many nights! People will start thinking I'm Paulc ;)

you should be honoured.

i cannot make friday either but of course will be there in St Albans on saturday - :guitar:

Have fun this weekend guys. I'm off to the Metro Ski Show at Olympia.
Apparently, there will be live music.
Maybe next year, The Smyths will get the gig!

I know u will find this hard to believe but, incredibly no she isnt
Looks like i am on my lonesome tomorrow but cant wait hope the gig goes well tonight

Last night's show at Bush Wall was excellent - we enjoyed ourselves so much. Thanks to every one who came along - you were a wonderfully lively and noisy crowd and that drives our performance. Bush Hall is such a good fit for the band - the place reeks of Morrisseyesque atmosphere given it's roots in the musical halls of yesteryear. A return date for next year will be announced very shortly and the intention will be for another double bill with the excellent REorder whose show last night was astoundingly good.

St Albans tonight...very different place but never less than exhilerating. I can't wait (and Paul C grooving at the front..what more could a poor boy want? Looking forward to seeing you and Mark).

Back
Top Bottom