Chronicle about "Kiss Me A Lot" video in Sweden's biggest newspaper Dagens Nyheter (DN)

Re: Chronicle about "Kiss me a lot" video in Swedens biggest newspaper Dagens Nyheter (DN)

Translated with Google Chrome:

Fredrik Strage: Suddenly transformed Morrissey to a sick old man imbecile

Chronicle. Morrissey has upset many times. But never before has he provoked his fans in his latest video.

Morrissey has made a video for her latest single "Kiss me a lot" and not since he was a bullied oddball home in Manchester in the seventies have so few wanted to kiss him. The comment field on Youtube closed after all upset Post: "I have never regretted so much that I seen anything", "I can not continue supporting his career after this", "For the first time in 32 years, I am ashamed to be Morrisseyfan".

Not even when Morrissey said Utøyamassakern was nothing compared to what happens at McDonalds every day, or called the Chinese a "subspecies" because of their cruelty to animals, he aroused as much offense. He has always been a fanatical animal lover and a vegetarian. However, he has never been there, he seems to be in the new video: sexist.

The camera pans clumsily over Morrissey and backing band playing "Kiss me a lot" and the appearance cross cut - without rhythm - with young women wearing revealing lingerie and has written the song title with marker pen on their bodies. It looks as if the "Café Norrköping" [dated Swedish tv-show] picture producer has zapped here from 1987, had a stroke and then tried to do a commercial for Victoria's Secret.

Morrissey videography includes many disasters (he never liked the format, in a television interview in 1984, he predicted the music video's death) but "Kiss me a lot" is so spectacularly bad that many refuse to believe that he had anything to do with it. That director Sam Esty Rayner is Morrissey's nephew and starred in his first solo video "Suedehead" - he is the little boy who gives the star a copy of Antoine de Saint-Exupéry's book "The Little Prince" - has not dampened the rampage. "You should be ashamed for having made ​​this video," writes a fan of director on Facebook. "Morrissey has released their best album in years and it soiled the bottom of this stuff debris. /.../ Then when like Morrissey to objectify women? This is so awful that I hope you get gonorrhea and then gets run over by a bus. "

According to Sam Esty Rayner came concept for the video entirely from his uncle. The question is whether it is intentional or just lousy lousy. The last option seems the most likely. Maybe you want Morrissey, who for more than 30 years exploring gayestetik, make a coarse-grained pastiche of the male heterosexual desire that permeates our culture. Perhaps he wants to suggest that he is not gay but, as he recently put it, "humasexual". Maybe he just wants to get attention by annoying fans who associate him with feminism (and confuse them with their scrawled cells resemble namely the women in the video of the feminist protest group Femen).

In order to ascertain what Morrissey really mean, I ask my friend Morrissey Martin, who has "MORRISSEY" tattooed on his arm and during a concert threw up a copy of "The Little Prince" to his idol. He points out something I missed in the video: Morrissey smiles in the first verse and chorus. "There is something here that he thinks is great fun," says Morrissey-Martin. "Most likely, an obscure reference to something kitschy music program from 1973 as long as he can remember. Once you have found into his maze of influences have been very nice to find. But when, as here, neither the key or map he appears just like Benny Hill. Which in and of itself is pretty impressive of a gay millionaire in Dries Van Noten-jacket. "

Impressive is also Morrissey for the first time manages to alienate his entire audience. For an artist who often cook presents with their alienation gives it an authentic aura - the price of that he seems like a sick old man imbecile.

Fredrik Strage

Last edited:
Re: Article: Chronicle about "Kiss Me A Lot" video in Sweden's biggest newspaper Dagens Nyheter (DN)

The danish swedish things needs explaining. Danes hate Sweden and swedes cause of all the laws and regulations in Sweden. This drives most danes to not stop at red light in Denmark to protest against the laws they do have. Danes never realised most swedes hate the swedish laws and regulations too as danes see swedes as one person they can hate.

Danes have one interest in life and that is themselves. This means outside of themselves nothing else exists and so danes are never fans of the famous in any shape, way or form. Danes live for their own and other things will never get in the way of that.

Swedes are highly critical of themselves and judge themselves. Swedes often debate how they are and what they do in certain situations. Swedes always have a jury on their shoulder or in their head and this turns into a voice that tend to criticise themselves.

Swedes cannot understand danes although some try to over bridge the language barrier in political correct projects made to drive the wheeling and dealing up in the danish and south of sweden area. Swedes are far too depressed to ever care about danes and danes are too cheerful and drunk to notice anything going on around them.

I am swedish and vote for the danes as Sweden waits for its new leader Putin to take over.

The fact that they openly mock and ridicule pretentious famous people is why I'm obsessed with Danish culture. But I also love Sweden despite all the current troubles. If you're in Copenhagen, it's the best of both worlds. And the Danes are planning to invade Sweden. Again!

Denmark wants to rebrand part of Sweden as 'Greater Copenhagen'

Country hopes incorporating southern Swedish region of Skåne will gain the region more business and visitors – but the idea is not universally loved

http://www.theguardian.com/world/20...-rebrand-part-of-sweden-as-greater-copenhagen

When I first heard 'Scandinavia' I rang my friend in Billund and he went beserk! He repeated the lecture he gave me when I first met him many moons ago. He doesn't recognise 'Scandinavia' as a valid concept and think the Swedes, Norwegians and Finnish should just f*** off. I just LOL'd at Morrissey's simplistic view of the world. Nobody with any knowledge of the culture, politics and humour of Denmark would write a song called 'Scandinavia', other than to troll the Danes, which is what Morrissey was doing, but they didn't rise to the bait. I choose to hear it as a prediction of Breivik, though at first I thought it was about Death Metal Suicide culture. You are being too hard on Swedish culture and politics, there's a LOT of amazing art coming out of Stockholm. I saw 4 of the 'Shaking The Habitual' shows. The Knife should do Eurovision. Pure genius pop and then radical genderqueer art. I like what they're up to with 'Europa Europa'. It's 'Word Peace Is None Of Your Business' on steroids. I dance around naked to this, just like a Dane or a Brit would do, but a Swede would just.....not understand....LOL!

I suppose I'll be called a troll and a hater for calmly pointing out that though Morrissey may spend almost as much time in 'Scandinavia' as BB, he is too lazy to get to grips with the dynamics of it all. To be far, the languages are at war with each other, pork is all over the menu except at NOMA, and the price of a coffee for a Brit in Oslo is........sigh..... Sadly, it means I don't visit as often as i'd like to , but I'm really looking forward to my June road trip.I was in Amsterdam in January and it's fun to compare it with Copenhagen.

best
BB

Last edited:
Re: Article: Chronicle about "Kiss Me A Lot" video in Sweden's biggest newspaper Dagens Nyheter (DN)

[video]Europa Europa and The Knife -- För alla namn vi inte får använda [/video]

Yes i live in gothenburg, tired old gothenburg. The city thats as exciting as a cold fish platter. Besides hanging out in Nordstan and wishing you were never born, you can fish!

- - - Updated - - -

I swear if god had given me a choice.......
I would have ticked the delete box on my life

- - - Updated - - -

Try with a new soul
But than again god would not be god with out jerking us around and the overall injustice in the world. Whats that religion called when you belive in god but you just hate god to?.
Ah god alright i'm just bitter

Hey! Cheer up! Sweden rocks! But, no,I wouldn't want to live there full-time, but a move to Copenhagen is looking increasingly likely for BB. His daughter is off to University next year so he'll have done the Dad stuff and can let rip and have some fun. "London is dead, London is dead, we look to Stockholm for the language we use"

best
BB

Last edited by a moderator:
Oh no, it's that mentally retarded Brummie idiot again, spoiling another thread because he has no life. What a sad piece of shit.

The fact that they openly mock and ridicule pretentious famous people is why I'm obsessed with Danish culture. But I also love Sweden despite all the current troubles. If you're in Copenhagen, it's the best of both worlds. And the Danes are planning to invade Sweden. Again!

Denmark wants to rebrand part of Sweden as 'Greater Copenhagen'

Country hopes incorporating southern Swedish region of Skåne will gain the region more business and visitors – but the idea is not universally loved

http://www.theguardian.com/world/20...-rebrand-part-of-sweden-as-greater-copenhagen

When I first heard 'Scandinavia' I rang my friend in Billund and he went beserk! He repeated the lecture he gave me when I first met him many moons ago. He doesn't recognise 'Scandinavia' as a valid concept and think the Swedes, Norwegians and Finnish should just f*** off. I just LOL'd at Morrissey's simplistic view of the world. Nobody with any knowledge of the culture, politics and humour of Denmark would write a song called 'Scandinavia', other than to troll the Danes, which is what Morrissey was doing, but they didn't rise to the bait. I choose to hear it as a prediction of Breivik, though at first I thought it was about Death Metal Suicide culture. You are being too hard on Swedish culture and politics, there's a LOT of amazing art coming out of Stockholm. I saw 4 of the 'Shaking The Habitual' shows. The Knife should do Eurovision. Pure genius pop and then radical genderqueer art. I like what they're up to with 'Europa Europa'. It's 'Word Peace Is None Of Your Business' on steroids. I dance around naked to this, just like a Dane or a Brit would do, but a Swede would just.....not understand....LOL!

I suppose I'll be called a troll and a hater for calmly pointing out that though Morrissey may spend almost as much time in 'Scandinavia' as BB, he is too lazy to get to grips with the dynamics of it all. To be far, the languages are at war with each other, pork is all over the menu except at NOMA, and the price of a coffee for a Brit in Oslo is........sigh..... Sadly, it means I don't visit as often as i'd like to , but I'm really looking forward to my June road trip.I was in Amsterdam in January and it's fun to compare it with Copenhagen.

best
BB

All swedes that are not from Skåne have always wanted to give the area back to Denmark as it is danish which the dreadful skåne accent tells you. Many would like to give the area to Denmark to reduce the huge problems with immigration that turned Malmö into a no go area where people are murdered every single day and where ISIS recruit most of their fighters based in Sweden.

The people of Skåne are the true swedisg racists and have always been cause of the many farmers there who got rich from the climate down there bringing home 3 crops each year. In Skåne they formed the yellow cross which is Sweden's oldest nazi group. Many swedes also wants Putin to bomb the bridge between Sweden and Denmark which is the reason for the increase in violence and drugs.

You can have Skåne for free Denmark, hell we can even pay for the pleasure of getting rid of it and will throw in a brand new car and some candy for the fat people of Skåne to get even more fat from.

Hey! Cheer up! Sweden rocks! But, no,I wouldn't want to live there full-time, but a move to Copenhagen is looking increasingly likely for BB. His daughter is off to University next year so he'll have done the Dad stuff and can let rip and have some fun. "London is dead, London is dead, we look to Stockholm for the language we use"

best
BB

maybe sweden is not that bad but i have been here for to long. London is alive!, alive!, alive! for me. in Copenhagen, make sure to visit the Louisiana museum, they are having an exhibition on Lucian Freud and Yayoi Kusama

jesus i hate the knife, love tho ABBA and Broder Daniel

Last edited by a moderator:

maybe sweden is not that bad but i have been here for to long. London is alive!, alive!, alive! for me. in Copenhagen, make sure to visit the Louisiana museum, they are having an exhibition on Lucian Freud and Yayoi Kusama

jesus i hate the knife, love tho ABBA and Broder Daniel

I love agnetha's first 5 albums

I know her aunt whom my dad was with for many years back in 80's and early 90's and he plans to visit her again soon as he told me and my girlfriend the other day he cannot forget about her.

I know her aunt whom my dad was with for many years back in 80's and early 90's and he plans to visit her again soon as he told me and my girlfriend the other day that he cannot forget about her. They're both 80 plus and love never dies.

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom