Chrome wall plaque help

billybu69

Subscriber
We've just redecorated our bedroom new bed, full remodel it's nice. There is a lovely large space above the bed head where Mrs bu69 would like to put a picture of dandelions or some such, but i've been struck by the chrome 3d letter installation in Lotties sig. so what should we have obviously has tobe stolen from Moz (i know he probably wouldn't approve) i'm airing towards, Because we must, but what else can we use, suggestions? Also where would we buy 3d chrome, steel, or aluminium lettering? Any thoughts ? Thanks.

"Sing me [or "us"] to sleep"

"A double-bed, and a stalwart lover for sure" (erm..maybe not this one :o)

"All of the gifts that they gave can't compare in anyway to the love I am now giving to you right here, right now" ;)

"Whatever happens, I love you" :)

There great the third one might bankrupt me, fourth ones a winner . we'll see.
Thanks.

There great the third one might bankrupt me, fourth ones a winner . we'll see.
Thanks.

:D
Yeah, sorry about that -- it wouldn't have made sense just putting part of the quote. Hmm, what else..

"Two lovers entwined"? :)
Short, sweet, to the point :thumb:

Love is Natural and Real. (Or maybe not, considering the line that follows...)

Out of mcrickson's suggestions, I like 'whatever happens I love you'. Very sweet.

Yes after 22years there's not so much entwining more just rolling about a bit.:blushing:

Last night I dreamt that somebody loved me

Let your puny body, lie down, lie down
As we lie, you say
As we lie, you say
Stretch out and...
Stretch out and wait

Hold me closely if your will allows it
The future is ended by a long, long sleep
:squiffy:

After careful consideration "Because we must", may not be suitable to go over the marital bed after all.:rolleyes:

'There Are Explosive Kegs Between My Legs'

'There Is a Light That Never Goes Out'

'I'd Love To'

Love PTxx.

suffer little children.

Voodoo doll your help tracking down a letter supplier is appreciated,your slogan idea's not so much. I contacted another sign maker today they wanted £750 for "Whatever happens, I love you" in 4" high letters. All of a sudden Mrs bu69 daffodil picture looks very attractive.:rolleyes:

Back
Top Bottom