Christmas Wish List - Post Yours Here.

Buzzetta

WOOOOOOOO!!!!!
I am hoping Santa brings me the following but I will not hold my breath...

218373.jpg

$660 at FAO Schwartz

563c09177508f5a8c871bbea8828f8bd.jpg

http://masterreplicas.com//store/muppets/muppets/8611/
$200 at masterreplicas.com

apple-iphone.jpg

$400 at apple.com

cov-08must3.jpg

I own a 2001 but it may be time to update.

Oh yeah and Yankee Season tickets - I cannot post more than 4 images though.

Come on Santa... make it happen...

Scarlet Johanson would also be nice... but I think I have more a chance of getting all of the above.

Anyone else?

Last edited:
I am hoping Santa brings me the following but I will not hold my breath...

102905.jpg

$200 at masterreplicas.com

That seems expensive for a little red "X." I'll sell you one at 1/2 the price.

ideally the 'V' should come nestled in a mother of pearl jewelry box filled to the brim with organically grown outdoor WEED. then i'd be really stoked.

At least tubgirl did not show up when I tried to link the image... I see the real one except I guess the rest of you dont...

This was what you were supposed to see and if you still cannot then this is the link. Its pretty badass and probably the closest I will ever get to owning the real thing.

563c09177508f5a8c871bbea8828f8bd.jpg

http://masterreplicas.com//store/muppets/muppets/8611/

I think that the red "X" is a better gift.

I think that the red "X" is a better gift.

Nah... take a look - it has the metal armiture (sp?) in it that allows it to be completely posable. Added to that - it is the same size and scale as the real one.

I took a look at the pictures of what people do with him. Amazing.

Nah... take a look - it has the metal armiture (sp?) in it that allows it to be completely posable. Added to that - it is the same size and scale as the real one.

I took a look at the pictures of what people do with him. Amazing.

Wait, you want something that has a metal armature and is completely poseable, and is life-size? You know where this is going, right? And has pics of amazing things that people have done with it? Then this may be more up your alley (not safe for work, kiddies--remove the "REMOVETHISBIT" from the URL after you click on it!)

I can't be banned for that, can I? Not after Uncleskinny posted tubgirl? *looks around paranoidly*

Wait, you want something that has a metal armature and is completely poseable, and is life-size? You know where this is going, right? And has pics of amazing things that people have done with it? Then this may be more up your alley (not safe for work, kiddies--remove the "REMOVETHISBIT" from the URL after you click on it!)

I can't be banned for that, can I? Not after Uncleskinny posted tubgirl? *looks around paranoidly*

Last edited by a moderator:
HAHAHAHAHAHA! I take it you were an RD virgin? There's also a site (or used to be, back when I kept track of this stuff) by a guy who repaired them, and it was even freakier than the official site. I'll let you do the research.

This is why we come to SoLow.

My friends and I trade real sick shit back and forth to one another in efforts to see who can make the others squirm or say... holy shit thats fricken cool....

I have never seen this... and this is coming from someone who has seen so much that they are desensitized to things like 2girls1cup.

However the BME pain olympics make me turn away. I mean.. really.

My friends and I trade real sick shit back and forth to one another in efforts to see who can make the others squirm or say... holy shit thats fricken cool....

I have never seen this... and this is coming from someone who has seen so much that they are desensitized to things like 2girls1cup.

I'm glad to have been of service.

However the BME pain olympics make me turn away. I mean.. really.

Oooh, I don't know that one. Should I Google it?

EDIT: oh, my goodness.

Back
Top Bottom