Christmas messages for Morrissey

Now even I have to admit that I can be a bit of a Scrooge at this "special time of year", especially when it comes to being nice to people. :p

But I thought that after this rollercoaster of a year it might be nice to have a thread in which we send our virtual Christmas (or other alternative winter holiday :D) wishes to Moz. Who's with me?

Merry Christmas!

I expect to see you at Macy's getting you picture taken with Santa. It's pretty much vital.

I expect to see you at Macy's getting you picture taken with Santa. It's pretty much vital.

That made me have a mental image of Morrissey sitting on Santa's lap. Weird...

Anyway, Merry Christmas Morrissey, have a great and hopefully restful time. Don't cover your place of residence with dancing Santas and flashing reindeers though. Tacky. :thumb:

Last edited:
I don't know why, but I've never said " Merry christmas " the proper day... :crazy:Either a few days afterwards or before. So this won't be an exception : Merry Christmas.

*Oh and by the way, I'm new here so... Hello :)

Last edited:
Wesołych Świąt, Moz.
I niech Ci się zdarzy to co nazywasz szczęściem, czymkolwiek jest.
I przyjedź do nas znów, uczyniłeś ten rok wartym przeżycia :love:

In Polish - as I can see various language versions are accepted here ;)

I just hate those plastic santas and reindeers, they're the pits of bad taste, and what do they have to do with anything?

I notice that because Christmas is a Christian festival of peace and love, makes me wonder just how many people profess to be actual Christians, with all the moral and subsequent lofy idealisms this entails? Is it really the season of goodwill or in most cases, just an excuse for yet another mindless piss-up, regardless of taking into account anything else at all?

Well whatever, I would just like to wish Morrissey himself a very warm and loving Christmas time, no matter how he spends it

Yes, I wish Morrissey a God Jul och ett Gott Nytt År (that's Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year in Swedish). I hope he will be able to celebrate the holidays in anyway he wishes to.

A Cats Christmas:
(Your instructors, Iris and Fern will demonstrate how to
assemble and decorate a Christmas tree.)

http://www.fluffytails.ca/christmas.asp

Whether you celebrate the actual day or not, I hope this coming month is full of well-earned relaxation, love, and peace for you.

A Cats Christmas:
(Your instructors, Iris and Fern will demonstrate how to
assemble and decorate a Christmas tree.)

http://www.fluffytails.ca/christmas.asp

Dear MC, thank you for that link. It cheered me up. God knows I needed cat-cheering.
One of my brother's cats got shot in the leg this week. My family think it's a hunter who did it, but me, I think it could be anyone and that it was voluntary, because I've lost faith in human kind.
They had to amputate it.
The vet assures he'll still be able to climb trees, like Iris and Co.
I'm going to see Kylie (the cat in question) next week and I'll try not to :tears: but just the thought of him hobbling on three legs...is making me :barf:

Wish me luck to keep the yule log in.

To stay on the topic of cowardly violence, may I add, for some people who've seemed to enjoy altercations here lately, think before you post your shit, none of us needs your overbearing mememe attitude, now, or ever. Follow M's example, take a long F. break. From yourself, if you can.

Merry Christmas to those who don't constantly look for trouble,
Not Merry Xmas to the people who do, and those who acknowledge them.

(Same from Black Cloud, who, by the way, always totally agrees with me, if any lovely couple is interested in Black Cloud's opinion.)

":ha-no:", I imagine.

Last edited:
Poor Kylie. That is horrible. Things people can do makes me so angry. Say hi to Kylie from me and I hope he'll be fine.

Dear MC, thank you for that link. It cheered me up. God knows I needed cat-cheering.
One of my brother's cats got shot in the leg this week. My family think it's a hunter who did it, but me, I think it could be anyone and that it was voluntary, because I've lost faith in human kind.
They had to amputate it.
The vet assures he'll still be able to climb trees, like Iris and Co.
I'm going to see Kylie (the cat in question) next week and I'll try not to :tears: but just the thought of him hobbling on three legs...is making me :barf:

Wish me luck to keep the yule log in.

To stay on the topic of cowardly violence, may I add, for some people who've seemed to enjoy altercations here lately, think before you post your shit, none of us needs your overbearing mememe attitude, now, or ever. Follow M's example, take a long F. break. From yourself, if you can.

Merry Christmas to those who don't constantly look for trouble,
Not Merry Xmas to the people who do, and those who acknowledge them.

(Same from Black Cloud, who, by the way, always totally agrees with me, if any lovely couple is interested in Black Cloud's opinion.)

":ha-no:", I imagine.

Back
Top Bottom