Christian Clark Frink Thread

Mozzer's Left Eyebrow

Yes, I Am Pined
John Partridge, undoubtedly the greatest actor of our time and officially the UK's most handsome human being. Enders has been twice the show since the C-man rocked up - who could forget the time he bedded the traffic warden on Ian's sofa and turned Bobby Beale bi? Or the landmark episode where he turned the Queen Vic into the Blue Oyster Bar and was gurning on a makeshift podium until biphobic Babs Windsor came back from the wholesalers. Swizzed. Christian Clark - we salute you.:)

eastenders_1993213.jpg

Oh yeah, that place looks like gold.:thumb: This one of him legs akimbo on a dustbin is rather tasteful as well.:)

john14b.jpg

Last edited:
Christian Clark....even his name is quite stunning.:lbf:

remember when Jane used to hate on him when he first joined? I can't remember why...

They painted him as some sort of feckless cad who was trying to skank money off everyone - remember he had some old fella on the go when they met up in Fargo's? (Typical Enders poorly thought-through plot :rolleyes:) Then that all changed, the wonderful self-portrait went up in George Street and the rest is history.:)

OMG eastenders was so good tonight, you will die.
But also... bad!
You'll see.
Christian owns the Square right now.

Damn, he was a right hottie back in the day!
Still pretty good-looking now, in a hot, muscle-daddy-bear kind of a way :D

OMG eastenders was so good tonight, you will die.
But also... bad!
You'll see.
Christian owns the Square right now.

It was dead good, I thought the ending was really well done. Not sure how they're gonna marry up those two stories though? I thought that guy looked dodge right from the beginning. Double vodka please, lol - is that all they drink on the Enders?

Damn, he was a right hottie back in the day!
Still pretty good-looking now, in a hot, muscle-daddy-bear kind of a way :D

He's wasted on that feckless Masood boy. :rolleyes:

remember when Jane used to hate on him when he first joined? I can't remember why...

They painted him as some sort of feckless cad who was trying to skank money off everyone - remember he had some old fella on the go when they met up in Fargo's? (Typical Enders poorly thought-through plot :rolleyes:) Then that all changed, the wonderful self-portrait went up in George Street and the rest is history.:)

Didn't he try it on with Jane's late husband or something? He nearly married his fella when he first started out, but I can't for the life of me remember what actually happened.

Mozzer's Left Eyebrow said:
He's wasted on that feckless Masood boy. :rolleyes:

Damn right.

Tags
vests
Back
Top Bottom