Chris Jericho Loses His Sh**

Black_Eyed_Sioux

Hey Doug, how ya been??
WWE star "Y2J" Chris Jericho gets into a spot of bother with some fans:

Last edited by a moderator:
ok, we all had a good laugh but its called 'roid rage' and it leads to extreme acts of violence and sometimes murder :crazy:
people like Chris Jericho should be frequently tested for drugs by somebody not affiliated with the corrupt WWE :(
and be given psych exams all the time :o

ok, we all had a good laugh but its called 'roid rage' and it leads to extreme acts of violence and sometimes murder :crazy:
people like Chris Jericho should be frequently tested for drugs by somebody not affiliated with the corrupt WWE :(

Heh, he punched her right in the gob :straightface:

You Are right Robby, the WWE is completely corrupt

Chris_Benoit_and_son_Daniel-1.jpg

That's why so many deaths :(:(:(

He's Satan's role model!!!!

Last edited by a moderator:
It is inaccurate to state that all WWE performers use steriods, although I do not deny that many do. WWE performers are suspended if they test positive for steriods. Several WWE wrestlers have been suspended while active in storylines/main events. William Regal was suspended last year while he was the top heel on RAW. Chris Jericho is not currently in any major storyline. If he was to test positive for steriods he would be suspended.

So it's unfair to say that Jericho's reaction was a result of roid rage. Maybe he's just an asshole who hits girls. We don't know him personally.

It's unfair to say that the WWE facilitated Eddie's drug use. He was a grown man and no one forced him to do drugs.

Lastly, although Benoit was a user of steriods it's highly likely he did not kill his family because of his steriod use. At his autopsy it was discovered that his brain was severely damage. He had the brain of an 80 year old Alzheimer's patient. This is negligence on the WWE's part for not taking proper medical care of their performers. However, it is highly unlikely that steriods played a role in the deaths. The media has twisted this story so much that unless you are a wrestling fan and know where to look you've probably heard a very very inaccurate version of the events.

I won't deny that the WWE is corrupt but I do want to clear up some common misconceptions.

The media has twisted this story so much that unless you are a wrestling fan and know where to look you've probably heard a very very inaccurate version of the events.

I won't deny that the WWE is corrupt but I do want to clear up some common misconceptions.

i use to be real good friends with a bunch big time wrestling fans down in socal :cool:
including my exwife :crazy: but yeah, its possible the scuttlebutt i heard was inaccurate :o
these dudes i knew likely had a bone to pick with the WWE since more than one of them was a 'wanna be wrestler' :lbf:

Back
Top Bottom