Chloe Sevigny...Just please...go kill your f***ing useless self......ugly skank!!!

• Thread starter Mr.Improper PIMP of the fuckin nation...and proud
  • Start date
M

Mr.Improper PIMP of the fuckin nation...and proud

Can this girl be any more useless? I'm so f***in sick of hearing about how she's such a "Huge fan of Morrissey's"? Sure you are...just like all these other bands who are supposedly "influenced by Morrissey" are as well?

Earth to Chloe: No one gives a shit about your ugly, no talent ass, even Morrissey. Stop this nonsensical Bullshit lying, just to try to gain a few more "fans"? We all know you aren't a fan of his, I'm sure most of your musical "tastes" Include the likes of: Good Charlotte, Fall Out Boy,Maroon 5, and many other f***in shittier than shitty bands? PLEASE Do Not his PIMpship into this batch of no talent f***wits? Good Charlotte have about as much talent as the crack in dogs ass, Yet, I'm sure you're a "huge fan of theirs" as well?

Chloe.......From the heart of me bottom: Go f*** yourself!!!

You sure you're not related to that other "huge fan of Morrissey"s", KROQ PD Kevin Weatherly? You know that guy don't you? we all do...he's that useless shitstick who claims he and his *ahem* "station" are:" Huge fans of Morrissey" yet...they ONLY play his shit when they need something from him. When YATQ was released...and he did their concert, he was dropped from their playlists faster than your agent dropped you.

Please, spare us the "I'm a huge Morrissey fan" garbage you spew at every function. You're as much a "huge fan of Morrissey" as Fred Dirst is......

for the love of god

> Can this girl be any more useless? I'm so f***in sick of hearing about how
> she's such a "Huge fan of Morrissey's"? Sure you are...just like
> all these other bands who are supposedly "influenced by
> Morrissey" are as well?

> Earth to Chloe: No one gives a shit about your ugly, no talent ass, even
> Morrissey. Stop this nonsensical Bullshit lying, just to try to gain a few
> more "fans"? We all know you aren't a fan of his, I'm sure most
> of your musical "tastes" Include the likes of: Good Charlotte,
> Fall Out Boy,Maroon 5, and many other f***in shittier than shitty bands?
> PLEASE Do Not his PIMpship into this batch of no talent f***wits? Good
> Charlotte have about as much talent as the crack in dogs ass, Yet, I'm
> sure you're a "huge fan of theirs" as well?

> Chloe.......From the heart of me bottom: Go f*** yourself!!!

> You sure you're not related to that other "huge fan of
> Morrissey"s", KROQ PD Kevin Weatherly? You know that guy don't
> you? we all do...he's that useless shitstick who claims he and his *ahem*
> "station" are:" Huge fans of Morrissey" yet...they
> ONLY play his shit when they need something from him. When YATQ was
> released...and he did their concert, he was dropped from their playlists
> faster than your agent dropped you.

> Please, spare us the "I'm a huge Morrissey fan" garbage you spew
> at every function. You're as much a "huge fan of Morrissey" as
> Fred Dirst is......

leave the poor girl alone.

Linda, that Chole is a uselss f***stick and you know it

Re: Linda, that Chole is a uselss f***stick and you know it

oh

> Can this girl be any more useless? I'm so f***in sick of hearing about how
> she's such a "Huge fan of Morrissey's"? Sure you are...just like
> all these other bands who are supposedly "influenced by
> Morrissey" are as well?

> Earth to Chloe: No one gives a shit about your ugly, no talent ass, even
> Morrissey. Stop this nonsensical Bullshit lying, just to try to gain a few
> more "fans"? We all know you aren't a fan of his, I'm sure most

> Chloe.......From the heart of me bottom: Go f*** yourself!!!

> You sure you're not related to that other "huge fan of
> Morrissey"s", KROQ PD Kevin Weatherly? You know that guy don't
> you? we all do...he's that useless shitstick who claims he and his *ahem*
> "station" are:" Huge fans of Morrissey" yet...they
> ONLY play his shit when they need something from him. When YATQ was
> released...and he did their concert, he was dropped from their playlists
> faster than your agent dropped you.

> Please, spare us the "I'm a huge Morrissey fan" garbage you spew
> at every function. You're as much a "huge fan of Morrissey" as
> Fred Dirst is......

Jesus .. why don't you tell us what you really think?

I'm sure most

That was all so clearly a personal bit of sour grapes--if you'd looked at the rest of the playlist, you would have seen it included Johnny Thunders, Patti Smith, and The Ronettes, and she has also loves Brian Eno. Taste is present there. No Good Charlotte to be found. You are living in a scary, stalker-ish fantasy world in which Sevigny clearly looms much too large, and your claims are unfounded. Sevigny is not perfect, but she has time and again demonstrated some degree of sophisticated taste in music beyond just Morrissey.

Viva Chloe!!

Did anybody see her giving a blowie in that movie Brown Bunny?

Chloe Sevigny... an Indie-bred actress who failed to make it to the A list...

She is now acting in an off-the-wall television series about a Utah polygamist and his three housewives. She plays one of the wives. Charming eh?!

Get new material dude...

You're always whining and bitching about the same things. Lay off the haterade and get a girlfriend.

It's a one sided love affair. Morrissey spits upon this fur whore: http://www.hkfurfed.com.hk/FamousFaces/FamousFaces_2004/12_Chloe_Sevigny.jpg

chloe the fur whore

What's your point?

> She is now acting in an off-the-wall television series about a Utah
> polygamist and his three housewives. She plays one of the wives. Charming
> eh?!

I realize she isn't as accomplished as yourself, Jehne. Wait--what are your accomplishments again? Hmm... Got knocked up and abandoned by an Israeli drug trafficker... Developed an eating disorder... Trolled and cybered on the internet while your brother drifted toward suicide... Married a help desk monkey you'd met about twice... Currently living off of his meager salary as a parasite lives off of its host...

Off-the-wall!

And I realize she doesn't have your great taste in music. Wait--your favorite "artist" at the moment is James Blunt, right? James f***ing Blunt?

And your all time favorite is Eddie Vedder?

You are priceless, Jenny Netwhore.

Priceless.

VTDesignworks.com is a part of this group

BLOGSPAMMER HOST: EV1.NET / Everyone's Internet

today's story doesn't involve a particular blog spammer, but rather, what appears to be a hosting company of choice for blog spammers (and proxied trolls). and since we can't get to the spammers themselves through the walls of customer privacy, and since the company itself won't deal with any issues that don't involve their customers, and since i won't be becoming a customer of a company that supports this sort of third-party abuse, we're at a bit of an impasse, and my patience has run out.

i've been reporting blogspam incidents regarding ev1.net customers for at least six months, and they haven't provided any response at all until this past week. this past week, they told me a few things that really, really pissed me off. 1) i can't talk to anyone at their abuse desk because i'm not a customer, and 2) after explaining violations of their AUP to their abuse desk and requesting a clarification on the matter (will you enforce this, or is this condoned behavior?), they did nothing but send me a link to their AUP. that's annoying on several fronts, not the least of which is that i quoted their AUP to them, and the best they could do was point me back to it. so now i'm not happy with everyone's internet.

but it gets worse. today, they are providing hosting services and network access (via IP 207.44.234.22 ) for the automated tools of blog spammers. i've been hit no fewer than 64 times today by this tool, from the everyone's internet network. so not only are they hosting the websites, now they're hosting the weapons as well. and that just won't be tolerated.

everyone's internet has an interesting history, which i may take the time to explore in some detail if they don't get their customers under control and prevent this in the future. for now, i'll leave you with their old relationship with merger communications ( http://my.ev1.net/english/about/mar2.asp ), which got in trouble with the sec ( http://www.sec.gov/litigation/litreleases/lr16656.htm ).

and ev1's history with hosting new and innovative spam attacks is not terribly surprising either - wired has a story story about the netbios popup spam attack.

Since mid-September, numerous myNetWatchman participants have received repeated probes on port 135 from a handful of Internet protocol addresses assigned to Everyones Internet (EV1.net), an Internet service provider in Houston

you can call everyone's internet at 713.341.7873 - but they won't let you talk to anyone that can do anything.

here's a partial record of everyone's internet blogspamming customers:

DISTANT-TECH.NET - suspended for spam and abuse by godaddy
CINDERTRACK.COM - still operational at ev1.net
GALLERYLISTING.COM - now at rackshack.net
RELIEVEPAIN.ORG - still operational at ev1.net
PARTY-POKER-PLAYER.COM - still operational at ev1.net, hiding behind domains by proxy.
DISCOUNTPRINTERREFILL.COM - still operational at ev1.net
PHANTOMCLOAKING.COM - operational at ev1.net

if you'd like to block potential threats from ev1.net or its clients, here's the main range: 207.44.128.0 - 207.44.255.255.

more on this developing story as i learn more. for now, if you're an ev1.net customer, or if you're thinking of being one, you're on notice that i consider you a potential threat.

update (2004.12.07): Not satisfied with hosting blogspammers, everyone's internet is now in the business of operating blogspam tools on their network. The operating range has expanded, now including 207.44.128.0/17, 67.15.0.0/17, 67.15.128.0/19 and 67.15.160.0/20. They never did provide an adequate response to the last several incidents I reported to them, so I'm just going to block their entire network and be done with it.

update (2005.01.13): Apparently, the excuse for this behavior is that i didn't follow proper channels. I just want to re-iterate that i was told, repeatedly, that since i'm not am ev1.net customer, there are no channels available to me. since we're here, let's see how much of that "strong anti-spam policy" has been enforced...

DISTANT-TECH.NET - domain lookup failed
GALLERYLISTING.COM - moved back to ev1.net
RELIEVEPAIN.ORG - still operational at ev1.net
PARTY-POKER-PLAYER.COM - still operational at ev1.net, hiding behind domains by proxy.
PHANTOMCLOAKING.COM - still operational at ev1.net

update (2005.05.30): ev1.net managed to get my attention again. let's follow up on their previous problem clients:

GALLERYLISTING.COM - still operational at ev1.net
RELIEVEPAIN.ORG - now at Host Department, LLC, under Hurricane Electric.
PARTY-POKER-PLAYER.COM - still operational at ev1.net
PHANTOMCLOAKING.COM - still operational at ev1.net

So, there we have it. You can violate the ev1.net AUP with impunity.
Posted by roj at October 17, 2004 06:12 PM

http://www.rojisan.com/spam/archives/2004/10/blogspammer_host_ev1net_everyones_internet.html

Re: Chloe Sevigny... an Indie-bred actress who failed to make it to the A list...

It's not like she ever TRIED to make it to the A-List in the first place.

She's in the next David Fincher film. I'd say she's doing fine. She was also in one of my very favorite movies of the 1990s - Trees Lounge.

Re: Did anybody see her giving a blowie in that movie Brown Bunny?

Yeah, but I heard it wasn't really Vincent Gallo's cock, but rather a prosthetic version. I hate Vincent Gallo.

> I'm sure most

> That was all so clearly a personal bit of sour grapes--if you'd looked at
> the rest of the playlist, you would have seen it included Johnny Thunders,
> Patti Smith, and The Ronettes, and she has also loves Brian Eno. Taste is
> present there. No Good Charlotte to be found. You are living in a scary,
> stalker-ish fantasy world in which Sevigny clearly looms much too large,
> and your claims are unfounded. Sevigny is not perfect, but she has time
> and again demonstrated some degree of sophisticated taste in music beyond
> just Morrissey.

> Viva Chloe!!

I'm not living in "anything" you halfwit. I'm simply saying that she, nor anyone else who has now proclaimed their "love for Morrissey" in recent months/years in the music/entertainment fields, are full of f***in shit. It's like that grotesque looking fat, no talent, shitstick, girl(the one with the black hair and broken looking nose) who's w/Rolling Stone. I saw her on some show wearing a Smiths shirt, practically wetting herself over the thought of Moz. Yet, 4 years ago, she was probably sucking off the likes of: Jon Mayer, Maroon 5, and alot of other shit bands.

In other words "honey", She (Like your girl Chloe), is what I call a "bandwagon jumper". Ask around to see what that means. Also, I've professed my distatse for Chloe, her sorry career, and utter ugliness, on SEVERAL Ocassions here. It's no secret i find her highly disgusting and talentless.

Re: Chloe Sevigny... an Indie-bred actress who failed to make it to the A list...

> She is now acting in an off-the-wall television series about a Utah
> polygamist and his three housewives. She plays one of the wives. Charming
> eh?!

I'm sure she'll bore people to death behind the scenes with her so called "love for morrissey"? No wonder why she sucks more cock than Kobi Tai?

Re: Get new material dude...

> You're always whining and bitching about the same things. Lay off the
> haterade and get a girlfriend.

Sorry "Dog", I get more pussy than Hugh Hefner...... Funny thing is...you're always responding to my "whining" so, you go get a girlfriend yourself, or go back to gang raping your dog.

Back
Top Bottom