Chins up

Robert Lee

Classics for pleasure
Slow readers club new label mates? BOT and WMTWD announcement soon?

Hope you are all well. I'm going to come back in a couple of weeks as I want to avoid set list spoilers.

I sense lots of new Moz release news over the spring... feeling me?

It’s a Manchester based label and they also have The Pixies on their roster, so who knows?

What's this speculation based on? Not to sound blunt, just interested where this is coming from.

I've seen them announced as the support for the new shoes this summer but a bit of a leap isn't it?

Last edited:
always keep your double chins up.good times ahead.

Aside from the tour I don't think anything is happening music wise. I don't want Without Music yet, I want Bonfire as going from the live tracks it's superb. He might be right, this might be his best album.

It has to leak eventually... Right!?

The new tour announcements suggest that Moz has more clout than we may usually suspect.

It’s good news and probably does the eternal quest for distribution some favours.

The new tour announcements suggest that Moz has more clout than we may usually suspect.

It’s good news and probably does the eternal quest for distribution some favours.
He headlined Cruel World and did 2 tours last year. I think it suggests he has the same clout. Don't get me wrong, it's great to see him playing live... but what's the basis to suggest it means he's on the verge of being signed?

He headlined Cruel World and did 2 tours last year. I think it suggests he has the same clout. Don't get me wrong, it's great to see him playing live... but what's the basis to suggest it means he's on the verge of being signed?
Nothing guaranteed but at least he still visible

Slow readers club new label mates? BOT and WMTWD announcement soon?

Hope you are all well. I'm going to come back in a couple of weeks as I want to avoid set list spoilers.

I sense lots of new Moz release news over the spring... feeling me?

Hi Rob, thank you for being positive about Moz.
There is always hope!

But never ever you will manage to ignore this place, cause you are addicted to Morrissey and so low… :mock:

„because we must“ ❤️

Did I miss some rumour about a new label?

I'm normally just front page headline crawling pond scum, so I miss out on all the chatter

Back
Top Bottom