Chinese Democracy

according to NME.com the album is finally done and in the hands of the record company. shouldn't be long now, another year or two or five....

http://www.nme.com/news/guns-n-roses/35812

The latest I read the other day was that Axl played six new songs for the record company. A friend of Axl's says that there are four records worth of completed songs. Two of the new songs that I've heard are pretty good. One is called IRS and the other one is called There Was A Time.

Here it is, with Izzy, even!

If you want to hear the studio version, it's here.

Last edited by a moderator:
did he have some work done? Looks weird(er) now.
axl.jpg

p.s. He got his dance moves from Davy Jones :)

The latest I read the other day was that Axl played six new songs for the record company. A friend of Axl's says that there are four records worth of completed songs. Two of the new songs that I've heard are pretty good. One is called IRS and the other one is called There Was A Time.

Here it is, with Izzy, even!

If you want to hear the studio version, it's here.

There are quite a few demos on t'internet ; Chinese Democracy (pretty good), TWAT (really good), Better (really, really good), IRS (my personal favourite), The Blues (which needs a few listens before you get into it) and a few other bits and pieces, but those are the main leaked demos. All pretty promising, if you like that kind of thing.

And not very interesting if you don't. And if you don't like GNR, one has to wonder why exactly you are reading this thread. To post stupid childish messages slagging off other peoples taste in music... hmm, no-one on here would do that would they...

Last edited by a moderator:
And if you don't like GNR, one has to wonder why exactly you are reading this thread.

I thought it was going to be about a musical event in support of Democracy in China. Including the words "Guns 'n' Roses" in the thread title might have been a clue. :D

Bye

Last edited:
To the "haters":

I am actually looking forward to this. I hate it when the people here say that is crap music and that is not. Whoopidee doo... you have an opinion. Dude... you listen to Morrissey... go and brag about that somewhere.... You will be laughed at- told that it is "gay" and told that you are an idiot for listening for depressing crap music.

So supposedly you "know better"? I think not. You are just as bad as the people who tell Morrissey fans that they listen to crap music. I have no problem telling people that the Smiths and Morrissey are one of my favorite acts of all time because they also know that I like Jimmy Buffett, Billy Joel, Sinatra, Jack Johnson, Dave Matthews and hip hop.

Seriously... if you don't like it STFU and there was no need to come into the thread and tell us about it.

I thought it was going to be about a musical event in support of Democracy in China. Including the words "Guns 'n' Roses" in the thread title might have been a clue. :D

Bye

Oh, I do beg your pardon, I'm terribly sorry. I'll be more precise in future. Would you like me to post a short biography of the band in the thread title too, just in case people think it's a story about some guns and a bouquet of roses?

Bye.

Oh, I do beg your pardon, I'm terribly sorry. I'll be more precise in future. Would you like me to post a short biography of the band in the thread title too, just in case people think it's a story about some guns and a bouquet of roses?

Bye.

Aw! You are sweet, but just the band name'll do, thanks. :rolleyes:

When is G N' R gonna break up and let Tommy Stinson go back to the Replacements.....waiting to see that reunion.

I don't know. I haven't compared old/new pics. That hair has to go, though.

well heres hoping axl takes another ten years to bring it out ... for all our sakes i will hopefully be deaf by then

We may be deaf, vivabob, but we'll always have the fanfic....:eek::D

" "We're Guns and f***ing Roses, Axl. And you're badass motherf***in' Axl Rose." Slash reached for Axl's face again and held his chin as he fluttered light kisses against Axl's lips and cheeks. He moved down to Axl's jaw and kissed him there, and Axl could feel Slash's steamy breath against his neck. Slash rubbed his nose against Axl's earlobe and then kissed it. He felt Axl shudder in his arms, and he moved his mouth back to Axl's lips. They kissed again, passionately, deeply, each entering the warmth of the other's mouth and tasting it. Slash pushed the blankets off of Axl's shoulders and let his hand roam across Axl's smooth, pale chest. His rough fingertips circled Axl's nipples and then traced a line down to his navel. He met with no resistance as he pushed Axl back on the bed and covered Axl's body with his own. They continued with the kiss, letting it grow deeper and sloppier as they caressed each other's bodies. Axl slid his hands up Slash's shirt and fondled Slash's nipples blindly, feeling his own arousal grow at the way Slash shivered on top of him and plunged his tongue deeper into Axl's mouth. Soon Axl pulled the shirt completely off and moaned when he finally felt Slash's warm skin resting against his own. The moan became louder as Slash's nipples rubbed against his.

Slash resumed kissing Axl, this time only leaving a light kiss on Axl's lips and then trailing down Axl's neck with his tongue, finally reaching Axl's nipple. He took it into his mouth and swirled his tongue around it, enjoying the way Axl's body shuddered at the touch. Finally, after he was done teasing both sensitive buds, Slash moved his hands down to the fly of Axl's jeans and opened them. He looked for any hint of discomfort on Axl's part, but he found none. Slash removed the jeans deftly and covered Axl's body again. Slash held Axl firmly and rolled over so Axl was on top. He lightly brushed his fingertips over Axl's back and buttocks, then rubbed Axl's legs firmly down to the backs of his knees. He slid his hands back up and whispered into Axl's ear: "Tell me what you need."

Axl purred in response and pressed his erection against the bulge in Slash's jeans. "I want you to be naked with me.""

(from "Patience", by Claudia)

Oh dear! Pass the badass motherf***in' brain bleach....

We may be deaf, vivabob, but we'll always have the fanfic....:eek::D

" "We're Guns and f***ing Roses, Axl. And you're badass motherf***in' Axl Rose." Slash reached for Axl's face again and held his chin as he fluttered light kisses against Axl's lips and cheeks. He moved down to Axl's jaw and kissed him there, and Axl could feel Slash's steamy breath against his neck. Slash rubbed his nose against Axl's earlobe and then kissed it. He felt Axl shudder in his arms, and he moved his mouth back to Axl's lips. They kissed again, passionately, deeply, each entering the warmth of the other's mouth and tasting it. Slash pushed the blankets off of Axl's shoulders and let his hand roam across Axl's smooth, pale chest. His rough fingertips circled Axl's nipples and then traced a line down to his navel. He met with no resistance as he pushed Axl back on the bed and covered Axl's body with his own. They continued with the kiss, letting it grow deeper and sloppier as they caressed each other's bodies. Axl slid his hands up Slash's shirt and fondled Slash's nipples blindly, feeling his own arousal grow at the way Slash shivered on top of him and plunged his tongue deeper into Axl's mouth. Soon Axl pulled the shirt completely off and moaned when he finally felt Slash's warm skin resting against his own. The moan became louder as Slash's nipples rubbed against his.

Slash resumed kissing Axl, this time only leaving a light kiss on Axl's lips and then trailing down Axl's neck with his tongue, finally reaching Axl's nipple. He took it into his mouth and swirled his tongue around it, enjoying the way Axl's body shuddered at the touch. Finally, after he was done teasing both sensitive buds, Slash moved his hands down to the fly of Axl's jeans and opened them. He looked for any hint of discomfort on Axl's part, but he found none. Slash removed the jeans deftly and covered Axl's body again. Slash held Axl firmly and rolled over so Axl was on top. He lightly brushed his fingertips over Axl's back and buttocks, then rubbed Axl's legs firmly down to the backs of his knees. He slid his hands back up and whispered into Axl's ear: "Tell me what you need."

Axl purred in response and pressed his erection against the bulge in Slash's jeans. "I want you to be naked with me.""

(from "Patience", by Claudia)

Oh dear! Pass the badass motherf***in' brain bleach....

BWAHAHAHAHAHA.

so much nipple love!!! :p:D

BWAHAHAHAHAHA.

so much nipple love!!! :p:D

The same writer also wrote a fic in which Axl masturbates Slash with a glove puppet. And she doesn't stop at G'n'R - she writes Motley Crue, Van Halen, Kiss and Metallica. Yikes!

Oh, and I found this amusing; it's a fanfic rant on why it's wrong to slash (as opposed to Slash) Axl Rose. Homophobes are sacrosanct, apparently...

http://community.livejournal.com/fanficrants/5304209.html

Back
Top Bottom