Votes: 1 1.2%

• Total voters

sistasheila

tjekket
which one is the "better bside " in your opinion
in terms of the music style the lyrics etc?please alaborate

Last edited:
My Dearest Love...

Children In Pieces doesn't do much for me.

My Dearest Love, although not an obvious Number One Hit, should have been a single.

"My Dearest Love" - one of the finest modern Moz songs.

*Waits for Houdini to start a couple of threads to we can place them in the Top 100* :D

i only heard both b sides only once..so i must give it another try to judge..but children in pieces is quite catchy-only heard it once and it still stucks in my head...but i am not that much into the lyrics

'My dearest love', without doubt. Another great B-side ! The kind of song that should have been in an album... too nice to be just a B-side.

My dearest love,

but i havent listened to either that much yet, but i did put this one on loop for a good while. :cool:

Although I like Children in pieces, My Dearest Love is an amazing song - music and lyrics - one of his best imo :cool: I love it :)

Well, My Dearest Love is better than Children In Pieces by miles. It sounds like a more relaxed Ganglord & the lyrics are very good.
I like Children In Pieces, there's some nice production on it, the lyrics are fairly intriuging but it's just not much of a tune.

BUT

There is one thing that makes Children In Pieces the winner in my eyes... it's available on cd while My Dearest Love isn't. If Morrissey and/or Decca thought it was a good idea to make that song vinyl only, then they didn't deserve a hit from All You Need Is Me.

Well, My Dearest Love is better than Children In Pieces by miles. It sounds like a more relaxed Ganglord & the lyrics are very good.
I like Children In Pieces, there's some nice production on it, the lyrics are fairly intriuging but it's just not much of a tune.

BUT

There is one thing that makes Children In Pieces the winner in my eyes... it's available on cd while My Dearest Love isn't. If Morrissey and/or Decca thought it was a good idea to make that song vinyl only, then they didn't deserve a hit from All You Need Is Me.

Thinking of it now, I'm kind of a sucker for any of his tunes that include the piano. I wonder if that's what makes the song??

ok, shame on me..I am disgusted with myself..I have no idea what those songs are.
Excuse me while I try to illegally download them somewhere and lower my head in shame.

Monique:)

Back
Top Bottom