Children In Need...anybody doing anything?

almareallymatters

__5Cwebsite_images5Cpudsey.jpg

My kid's have gone to school dressed up today (and paid a pound each for the privilege!) They had to go as something beginning with the letter P (P for Pudsey Bear) My daughter has gone in her pyjamas and my son has gone as a pirate!

Anybody here doing anything for the cause?

Will anybody be watching it on the telly later? I will...I love Terry Wogan!:o

Several school kids seen wearing pyjamas on the way to school this morning, but my butch lad decided to take advantage of "non uniform" day by wearing..trackie bottoms!

And no, I won't be watching tonight, I'll be cheering on my other little scout as he scores goal after goal at Meadowbank.

Everyday is non-uniform for me as I am in the sixth form so instead we had a football match against some of our male teachers (females chose not to play, we did not sexually discriminate)...we won 3-1 and it was a great laugh. My english teacher rugby tackled me to ground and began to pummle me (luckily not too hard) and I for some reason just couldn't retaliate...I was in hysterics and so was he...so I made it my aim to give as much verbal abuse to him as possible without just being plain rude...GREAT DAY!

Everyday is non-uniform for me as I am in the sixth form so instead we had a football match against some of our male teachers (females chose not to play, we did not sexually discriminate)...we won 3-1 and it was a great laugh. My english teacher rugby tackled me to ground and began to pummle me (luckily not too hard) and I for some reason just couldn't retaliate...I was in hysterics and so was he...so I made it my aim to give as much verbal abuse to him as possible without just being plain rude...GREAT DAY!

Great that you had a good time and got into the spirit of the day!:)

How much money did you raise for Children In Need at the match?

it was £5 to participate but people paid a little more especially teachers...also there was someone walking amongst spectators collecting so I think we got about £150

it was £5 to participate but people paid a little more especially teachers...also there was someone walking amongst spectators collecting so I think we got about £150

That's a great result from an enjoyable day...made getting roughed up by the teachers worthwhile!

My childrens school raised £360 from their non-uniform day....so that's over £500 from just two events...not bad!

And still an evening with old Tezzer on the box to look forward to as well!!!

That's a great result from an enjoyable day...made getting roughed up by the teachers worthwhile!

My childrens school raised £360 from their non-uniform day....so that's over £500 from just two events...not bad!

And still an evening with old Tezzer on the box to look forward to as well!!!

Any bits on the TV programme you are particularly looking foward to?

Any bits on the TV programme you are particularly looking foward to?

Just Tel I guess...but I am letting the cherubs stay up extra late to watch it...they are 8 and 6 and very excited...my little girl is looking forward to The Spice Girls! We're gonna cuddle up on the sofa together with a tray of snacks...I really am VERY Rock 'n Roll don't you think?!:o

Sounds like a nice evening, hope you enjoy it and hope the little ones do aswell. Personally I shall not be watching The Spice girls but I need to make sure I see QI and I hear Never Mind The Buzzcocks is on for a special episode :)

AGGGHHHH !!! it's not Children In Need tonight ,is it?

AGGHHHHHH!!!!

Bloody Pudsey !

AGGGHHHHHH!!!!

Oh,I'm A Celebrity .. is on tonight.Phew! :D

AGGGHHHH !!! it's not Children In Need tonight ,is it?

AGGHHHHHH!!!!

Bloody Pudsey !

AGGGHHHHHH!!!!

Oh,I'm A Celebrity .. is on tonight.Phew! :D

Reading that reminded me of the two old gits in The Harry Enfield Show...."Children In Need?...they can stay in BLOODY need!":D

My kids had to go in spotty clothes to school.they all baked biscuits that they bought and donated some money.I`ve donated some to the local radio station.

However I cannot watch it or I`m a celebrity,i hate them both.
If i actually am exposed to Lenny Henry or Ant and Dec for prolonged periods my brain goes into meltdown.

The spice Girl`s new single is pants.Compare it Leona Lewis brilliant Bleeding love and its like comparing Morrissey with Rick Astley.however if its a charity record I`ll forgive them.:)

My kid's have gone to school dressed up today (and paid a pound each for the privilege!) They had to go as something beginning with the letter P (P for Pudsey Bear) My daughter has gone in her pyjamas and my son has gone as a pirate!

Anybody here doing anything for the cause?

Will anybody be watching it on the telly later? I will...I love Terry Wogan!:o
yes, we had to 'do something different' so we all went in to school in odd socks and shoes and with clothes on inside out and back to front. The kids did too! It was good fun, actually.

Back
Top Bottom