Children in Need 2008

mozmal

Beastly Little Parasite
Did you participate for this year's appeal, if so what did you do?
I had the pleasure of managing a call centre in Hull for the first time. Over the 5 hours we took £41,656 via telephone donations and collected over £300 in cash. It was a really great night :D

Did you participate for this year's appeal, if so what did you do?
I had the pleasure of managing a call centre in Hull for the first time. Over the 5 hours we took £41,656 via telephone donations and collected over £300 in cash. It was a really great night :D

Well done!

Can you give 1k to SLC as well? :p

They were all singing and dancing weren't they? At least you got SOMETHING, eh?

Actually I hate that shit, although I did think Christian put in a good turn. I only saw bits of it but it looked dire. There was no RB/J-Ro (obviously) and I didn't even see Graham Norton - those are the only funny people on the BBC, right?

Actually I hate that shit, although I did think Christian put in a good turn. I only saw bits of it but it looked dire. There was no RB/J-Ro (obviously) and I didn't even see Graham Norton - those are the only funny people on the BBC, right?

Before 'Enders Christian was in musicals, and generally living the gay highlife in theatres, so I guess it was a natural thing for him.

Well....Bill Bailey is quite funny, but I don't think he's on the BBC anymore :tears:

Tags
dreamboats and petticoats
Back
Top Bottom