childhood hotties

Admit it. You own everything he's ever directed. ;)

I've only seen Snatch and Lock, Stock and Two Smoking Barrels.

I'm actually from London, I've never felt the need to mythologise it, in a cock-er-ney accent. Ain't it guv'nor.

(I've seen Lock Stock and bits and pieces of each subsequent one, just to fuel my distaste :D)

I'm actually from London, I've never felt the need to mythologise it, in a cock-er-ney accent. Ain't it guv'nor.

(I've seen Lock Stock and bits and pieces of each subsequent one, just to fuel my distaste :D)

Gotta keep those fires burning. :p

Now repeat after me: "The rain in Spain. . ."

Arthur Fonzarelli. BIG TIME :horny:

hday1.jpg

I wish I was riding bitch.

24.gif

Okay. I'll stop. :p

I'd like to make clear, most Londoners don't speak in that ridiculous gangster talk. Just people that went to £20,000 a year schools who'd love to be cheeky cock-er-ney gangsters. I speak proper english and that....conjugate my verbs...no problem bro...;):p

I'd like to make clear, most Londoners don't speak in that ridiculous gangster talk. Just people that went to £20,000 a year schools who'd love to be cheeky cock-er-ney gangsters. I speak proper english and that....conjugate my verbs...no problem bro...;):p

So you sound like Stephen Fry, then? ;)

hey bysshe, downie...shush! Get back on track.

Rob :horny:effin:horny: Lowe

STILL!!

niiicecollage.jpg

thanks for reviving this thread, peeps!

Last edited:
Rob Lowe is still really hot :horny::guitar:

star of the first commercially available celebrity sex tape :p

In 1988, Lowe was involved in a sex scandal over a videotape of him having sex with two females, one of whom was sixteen.
Lowe has asserted that he did not know that the second girl was underage, and it was confirmed that the two had met at a bar, which the girl entered by lying about her age.

Another part of the same tape was leaked at the time, showing Lowe, a young American model named Jennifer, and Justin Morris having a ménage à trois in a hotel room in Paris.

i wonder, has anybody here seen it? :rolleyes:

Last edited:
Re: Who was your first love?

You. Don't you remember me? :drama:

Kewpie, I understand you find it annoying that blue jag posts a new thread each day, but "childhood hotties" is about celebrities one liked as a child and blue jag's is about real people.

Kewpie, I understand you find it annoying that blue jag posts a new thread each day, but "childhood hotties" is about celebrities one liked as a child and blue jag's is about real people.

blue jag does have a thread posting "addiction" though for sure :crazy:
i guess, they are trying to be nice to him by merging some of his threads into other ones like yours :eek:
rather than taking more drastic action :cool:
let us all hope this "not so tough love" works on him :straightface:

blue jag does have a thread posting "addiction" though for sure :crazy:
i guess, they are trying to be nice to him by merging some of his threads into other ones like yours :eek:
rather than taking more drastic action :cool:
let us all hope this "not so tough love" works on him :straightface:

More drastic actions? Like what? Banning him for posting too many threads? On that basis you could've been banned too, right?

"Childhood hotties" is not my thread, I didn't post it.

Back
Top Bottom