childhood hotties

michael-jackson.jpg

Sherlock Holmes. . .

2008_0141.jpg

. . .and Jeremy Brett as Sherlock Holmes. :o

JeremyBrettAsSherlockHolmes.jpg

*sigh*

JeremyBrett.jpg

I'm trusting these guys to not f*** it up.
17.gif

rdj-law-ritchie-b.jpg

No, no and no. Guy Ritchie should never ever make another film again, let alone Sherlock Holmes. Dear god, the man is possibly the least talented British director of the last 20 years.

(I may be taking it too seriously)

(He's still f***ing awful though, public school boy mockney pseudo working-class wanker, *cough* *ahem* :D)

No, no and no. Guy Ritchie should never ever make another film again, let alone Sherlock Holmes. Dear god, the man is possibly the least talented British director of the last 20 years.

(I may be taking it too seriously)

(He's still f***ing awful though, public school boy mockney pseudo working-class wanker, *cough* *ahem* :D)

But how do you really feel? :p

i never noticed this thread and really there are too many to count
but lets start with Madonna
then there is
nancykwantamahine.jpg

Nancy Kwan

k_wilde0.jpg

Kim Wilde

2drews.jpg

Drew Barrymore 4ever

dankum112507_3.jpg

Tamlyn Tomita ever since KK2, she got hotter and hotter over the years

deborahharry2mw.jpg

Debbie Harry

JaneSeymour1.jpg

Jane Seymour

JulieAndrewsMaryPoppins.jpg

Julie Andrews
&
above all others
funnyface11.jpg

Audrey Hepburn

So you're a huge fan of his work? :D

His career has been worthwhile just for that magical interview before Revolver was released, when he talked about the, you know, like, deep kabbalic meanings and stuff, within the film. Like green is so spiritual, it effects the psyche of the gangster and his moral dilemmas.

Mockney C--t.

My neighborhood friend was soooo in love with him.
She had either a Mod Hair Ken Doll, or maybe it was an actual Donny Doll; she was always kissing it when I wasn't looking.

well, I was more a Davy girl, but I wouldn't kick Donny and his purple socks outta bed. :p

did someone say Davy?! :sweet:

tambourinelaugh.jpg

His career has been worthwhile just for that magical interview before Revolver was released, when he talked about the, you know, like, deep kabbalic meanings and stuff, within the film. Like green is so spiritual, it effects the psyche of the gangster and his moral dilemmas.

Mockney C--t.

i think Madonna is paying him 75 million pounds or dollars :confused:
and he gets full custody of their kids, pretty good for a Mockney C--t :p

Mockney C--t.

Admit it. You own everything he's ever directed. ;)

I've only seen Snatch and Lock, Stock and Two Smoking Barrels.

i think Madonna is paying him 75 million pounds or dollars :confused:
and he gets full custody of their kids, pretty good for a Mockney C--t :p

He scammed money from a transvestite...and? He's still the most egregious of the 'cheeky landahn gangsters' mythologisers of recent years.

Back
Top Bottom