Chica's baby thread....a boy or a girl

chica's baby?

• Total voters

cornelius blaze

Boychild mustn't tremble!
A nice thread about babies:)

What DO you think? Or as long as it's healthy, does it really matter?

example BOY:

125482988_a6a499be8eBABYBOY.jpg

example GIRL:

dress.jpg

Awww, thank you!!! :) Sort of bittersweet for me, since I won't have either any time soon :o

P.S. If I had only girls, it would be fine... but if I had only boys, I would have to find a girl somewhere, somehow :D

Awww, thank you!!! :) Sort of bittersweet for me, since I won't have either any time soon :o

P.S. If I had only girls, it would be fine... but if I had only boys, I would have to find a girl somewhere, somehow :D

I do think, that anyone who is up for the job of making you fulfill your role as a woman in this modern world by having a baby, should PM you with ofters of marriage!

Many thanks for clarifying what each kind looks like.

don't you find it confusing, i know i do!

Well you are young Chica, you have plenty of time to be sperminated! :)

*jealous but won't show it*
Your children are absolutely adorable, Alma!

Thanks...I think so!...I am very lucky...they are both great kid's...

I would say girls are easier babies...but boy's are more fun as toddlers...so have one of each...cover all bases! ;)

Love Alma xxx

Your kids look just alike, Alma. So cute! :)

Thanks!...but looks are where the similarities end...they are total opposites!

Rachel is a deep thinker...a big reader...everything she says or does is very considered...she is very mature for her age...and very kind and caring!

Dan...is a bloody madman!

Love Alma xxx

I think most boys are like that. My brother was terrible when he was younger (still is!).

It's not that he's badly behaved...he just put the Z in Zany! He is bloody hilarious! On his last school report the teacher wrote that...

"Dan entertains the class like a latterday Norman Wisdom!"

I was VERY proud! :rolleyes:

Love Alma xxx

Back
Top Bottom