chicago to michigan?

brenda

FLOW ~
So how possible would it be to go from the chicago gig to the one in michigan? Assuming and hoping that I can get tickets. Is there any trains? or just any general information you'd like to share..it would be much appreciated.

So how possible would it be to go from the chicago gig to the one in michigan? Assuming and hoping that I can get tickets. Is there any trains? or just any general information you'd like to share..it would be much appreciated.

It's been a while since I took it, but Amtrak did run trains from Chicago to Pontiac, Dearborn, and a few other stops near, but not in Royal Oak. It takes about 5 hours.

i need a michigan ticket! know anyone with a spare...and i'm just renting a car and driving from chicago to royal oak and back. >.<

i need a michigan ticket! know anyone with a spare...and i'm just renting a car and driving from chicago to royal oak and back. >.<

That's a long drive if you're renting. You can get a cheap flight, then rent a car there. It's only an hour flight.

well, patrick....5 hours isn't that long of a drive. plus the flights are like 100! need to conserve the cash situation. heh

Help me get a ticket to Royal Oak and I will drive you after the Chicago show!! Everybody wins

Back
Top Bottom