Chicago Opera House PreSale

Dagenhame Dave

What a Joke.

I got to the Ticketmaster site right at 9:58 minutes before the presale began and watched the world clock webpage to see when 10:00 rolled around. I got in at 10:00:04 with presale password and scalper decoder. First seats that appeared were 2nd balcony row J. I refreshed and searched again and received 2nd balcony row m.

What true fan wants to see a show at a geezer theater to see Moz in the nosebleeds. I'll try again tomorrow but may miss out on this one. Crappy venue selection by his promoter

Yea I hate TicketMaster. Got mine this morning and scored 4th row on the main floor, right section after refreshing for like 20 min here at work. I'll settle with that then take my chances with possible crappier seats later. Not too bad...

What a Joke.

I got to the Ticketmaster site right at 9:58 minutes before the presale began and watched the world clock webpage to see when 10:00 rolled around. I got in at 10:00:04 with presale password and scalper decoder. First seats that appeared were 2nd balcony row J. I refreshed and searched again and received 2nd balcony row m.

What true fan wants to see a show at a geezer theater to see Moz in the nosebleeds. I'll try again tomorrow but may miss out on this one. Crappy venue selection by his promoter

My sentiments exactly.
I'm also going to wait until tomorrow...and if they're not good enough - I'll pass.

- - - Updated - - -

Yea I hate TicketMaster. Got mine this morning and scored 4th row on the main floor, right section after refreshing for like 20 min here at work. I'll settle with that then take my chances with possible crappier seats later. Not too bad...

Nice!

I too was offered crap upper balcony seats at 10:00 am and kept refreshing. ended up with MF LC DDD. Not familiar with the venue, but did i just score 4th row in the pit?

You got better seats than me, what you got is left center (so middle left of the stage / main floor - pit section) and technically 3rd row; I believe the stage is considered 'A' in the seating chart, so rows in the auditorium start at first row being row "B."

I was able to get row S on the main floor right. I wanted to be closer, but I guess I'll take it. I too kept getting offered balcony seats and main floor all the way in the back. It's ridiculous to see all the prices of tickets on Stubhub right now. I hate it when people just try to buy up a bunch of tickets to sell them for crazy prices later on.

You got better seats than me, what you got is left center (so middle left of the stage / main floor - pit section) and technically 3rd row; I believe the stage is considered 'A' in the seating chart, so rows in the auditorium start at first row being row "B."

:guitar: Thanks man! Can't wait! I am 0-5 with tickets in my hand (cancellations). I am thrilled with these tickets! Can't think of a better city to see Moz live for my first time! :pray:

Last edited:
Anyone know much about the venue? It seems like there is a good sizedd orchestra pit that wont be used, between the stage and audience, maybe no chance of a stage invasion like last time at the Congress Theatre (which he mentions at the end of his book.)

Scored 6th row center!! Can't wait!!

- - - Updated - - -

Anyone know much about the venue? It seems like there is a good sizedd orchestra pit that wont be used, between the stage and audience, maybe no chance of a stage invasion like last time at the Congress Theatre (which he mentions at the end of his book.)

I believe they sold pits seats for this show, 5 rows I think??

Back
Top Bottom