Chicago (Nov. 10) concert postponed to Dec. 17 due to a visa administration error

Press release from Girlie Action:

November 10 Morrissey Concert In Chicago Postponed

Due to a visa administration error, Morrissey’s lead guitarist is unable to perform in the US this week. Thursday’s sold out concert at the Congress Theatre in Chicago has been rescheduled for Saturday December 17, 2011. The issue is out of Morrissey’s hands but it will not affect Monday’s concert at the Majestic Theatre in San Antonio, nor will it affect the rest of the tour.

Last edited:
Re: Article: Chicago (Nov. 10) concert postponed to Dec. 17 due to a visa administrat

The good news for Chicagans is that what was going to be the tepid first show will now be the crazy, off the hook, stagerushapalooza last show.

Sorry, Crystal!! He's coming to AT LEAST Royal Oak, Michigan after.. so we, and/or some other lucky place or places will be last! ;-)

Well, it's 9:10 PST here and not one post about the San Antonio show? That's different! Was there even a show?!? Did anyone go? Was Morrissey even there? The lights are on San Antonio,..Is anyone home????

Re: Article: Chicago (Nov. 10) concert postponed to Dec. 17 due to a visa administrat

The good news for Chicagans is that what was going to be the tepid first show will now be the crazy, off the hook, stagerushapalooza last show.

No, that would be Detroit.

sad girl,

You must forgive me. I regularly suck the shit out of the arse of an electric eel which has severely impaired my ability to discern good music. In retrospect, Jesse Tobias is the BEST thing to happen to Moz's band ever in forever and ever, and for me to say otherwise shows that I am both clinically braindead and probably molest pumpkins often.

I beg your forgiveness. I'm an idiot.

we'll let you know

What's with all this Hate... so things happen. I understand it is disappointing, but I rather see Moz on a Saturday then a Thursday night. Traffic stinks into Chicago during the week, now we can have dinner and catch the show.

Back
Top Bottom