Chicago (Nov. 10) concert postponed to Dec. 17 due to a visa administration error

Press release from Girlie Action:

November 10 Morrissey Concert In Chicago Postponed

Due to a visa administration error, Morrissey’s lead guitarist is unable to perform in the US this week. Thursday’s sold out concert at the Congress Theatre in Chicago has been rescheduled for Saturday December 17, 2011. The issue is out of Morrissey’s hands but it will not affect Monday’s concert at the Majestic Theatre in San Antonio, nor will it affect the rest of the tour.

Last edited:
That's the problem with immigrants. America for Americans

Little late notice Moz

troll

Jesse Tobias is nothing but an illegal immigrant. Beaners go home

Last edited by a moderator:
love it!

And yeah, thanks for the advance notice Moz. If it was any less than 24 hours, you'd be liable to pay the doctor a cancellation fee.

Re: Article: Chicago (Nov. 10) concert postponed to Dec. 17 due to a visa administrat

Jesse Tobias is nothing but an illegal immigrant. Beaners go home

um, it ain't Jesse. He is an american, texas born.

So glad I hadn't rented a car & taken a week off work so I could drive from Canada for this since he refuses to enter my country.Oh, wait.

Re: Article: Chicago (Nov. 10) concert postponed to Dec. 17 due to a visa administrat

no one should enter your country until you stop killing baby seals.

Boo Hiss!!!! Now I can't go. Do I get a special performance, Moz?

Typical Moz. If it's Jesse that's unavailable, why do you even need that guy to play your show? Can't Boz play the songs? But oh no, better to cancel and disappoint than do anything interesting like play an acoustic show or a one-guitar show.

Because the U.S. hasn't ever done anything remotely as bad.

So what you do the, is youa hiin Moz, you fat, old, hate-filled man, is you hire a substitute for the evening and perform without him. That's what other artists, who care about there fans, would do. This is just yet another example of you being the biggest douche in music. And it's no longer endearing, it's actually predictable and boring. Fat, stupid asshole.

i thought boz was the lead guitarist??????????????

Boz is the lead guitarist. Clearly this is about him not being able to make it into the country on time. These things happen with the immigration visa process - sometimes things pop up at the 11th hour. Hardly Morrissey's fault. At least they were able to reschedule it on to a Sat night so, I'll still plan on flying out there for the show.

That's my Bday weekend so that works for me! Everything's coming up ME!!!

Holy crap, people are actually blaming Morrissey for this? I am disappointed too but I'd much rather see the real band than force the others to go on without Boz. This may be good news, you know. The last show in a tour is almost always way better than the first.

Also, since when is Boz replaceable? Sheesh.

Its not even Tobias. Its Boorer that had visa issues. Get a life...........

Holy crap, people are actually blaming Morrissey for this? I am disappointed too but I'd much rather see the real band than force the others to go on without Boz. This may be good news, you know. The last show in a tour is almost always way better than the first.

Also, since when is Boz replaceable? Sheesh.

I couldnt agree more!!! Getting even more excited for it now that it's at the end of the North American run. Maybe this will get him to even add another date or two??? I hope so!

Glad there was a little bit of notice! I was 15 hours away from getting on the bus in Minneapolis.

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom