Chicago, IL - Riviera Theatre (Nov. 25, 2017) post-show

Post your info and reviews related to this concert in the comments section below. Other links (photos, external reviews, etc.) related to this concert will also be compiled in this section as they are sent in.

Setlist:

You'll Be Gone / I Wish You Lonely / How Soon Is Now? / Suedehead / Glamorous Glue / The Bullfighter Dies / Jacky's Only Happy When She's Up On The Stage / Munich Air Disaster 1958 / I'm Not Sorry / I Started Something I Couldn't Finish / When You Open Your Legs / Hold On To Your Friends / World Peace Is None Of Your Business / Back On The Chain Gang / Spent The Day In Bed / Home Is A Question Mark / Jack The Ripper / Who Will Protect Us From The Police? / Everyday Is Like Sunday / My Love, I'd Do Anything For You // Shoplifters Of The World Unite

Setlist provided by Famous when dead. Order corrected by an anonymous person.

Last edited:
oh ok.

' M and the Cheeto that are harder to ignore by the day'

hard? a little discipline is all you need. Just don't watch/read the news and don't come to this site. No problems for you then.

glad I can help.

:thumb:
You're right. Putting your head in the sand and ignoring uncomfortable things is much easier than confronting them. I respect many of your opinions, but I don't respect a Moz-can-do-no-wrong attitude.

Let's all have a...
525571_a05cb587c0f850d0dbe1ec6900a80eea_large.jpg

You're right. Putting your head in the sand and ignoring uncomfortable things is much easier than confronting them. I respect many of your opinions, but I don't respect a Moz-can-do-no-wrong attitude.

'much easier than confronting them'

what are you confronting? Coming onto a site and complaining is not confronting anything, and it certainly wont change the thing that you are 'confronting'.

'Moz-can-do-no-wrong attitude'

sorry, but I never agreed with all his comments he 'made' in that German interview.

'much easier than confronting them'

what are you confronting? Coming onto a site and complaining is not confronting anything, and it certainly wont change the thing that you are 'confronting'.

'Moz-can-do-no-wrong attitude'

sorry, but I never agreed with all his comments he 'made' in that German interview.
Well, my collection of shirts, posters, bobbleheads and albums will be on e-bay soon, so I'm confronting in my own way.

I suppose I should be glad that people are still willing to look past his nonsense.

I'm not complaining, I'm enjoying the scene of the accident in my own morbid way.

"And now I know how Brummie/Skinny/Benny felt, as the flames rose up to his nose and my idol started to melt."

"And now I know how Brummie/Skinny/Benny felt, as the flames rose up to his nose and my idol started to melt."

well, he never asked you or anyone to put him up on a pedestal.

:cool:

edit::lbf: BB, it only hurts... because it's true.

Last edited:
He was hoping his trolling would get him media attention to boost album sales but it's had the opposite effect, hence the attempt to distance himself. Without demanding a retraction from 'Der Spiegel' and/or suing them there's zero credibility to this. His onstage 'not me, gov!' won't get anyway near the attention the original trolling did. I'd place bets that he's been told his album is cratering and the reason is because he's considered a toxic loon by most of his likely audience beyond the 'cult'. Major labels do research, they know he's banjaxed LIHS from the get-go. It's actually rather funny to see him desperately try to revive the corpse of his new album.....it's just another car-crash in his career. Last time he blamed Harvest Records, this time he's created another bogus bogeyman: 'Der Spiegel'. However, they have media kudos and credibility and are unlikely to take any nonsense from him now he's realised his trolling's gone wrong and his new album's gone tits up, sales wise.
If I were to read Morrissey was dead, I would not be sad nor shed a single tear. 26/11/17.

All Californians feel entitled at Steve concerts in other states and I would assume his every 4 years concerts in foreign lands because they are from Malibu Steve's home state, but I wouldn't be caught dead beeeeeeeeck in Chicago.

Funny haircut, check. Accusations of fake news- check. Denial of his actions/words despite doubling down on them/proof of them- check. Supporting morally iffy governments because they were nice to him- check. Mocking his supporters and rivals alike- check.

Trump-shifting?
I'm not complaining, I'm enjoying the scene of the accident in my own morbid way.

:lbf::lbf::lbf::lbf::lbf::lbf:

I can't help but find it funny that I started with a total of 10 downvotes (gathered over the last four years) at the beginning of Foot-in-mouth-gate and now I'm up to 32 and counting. I feel like a real solo-er now!

Who knows every song played during the short films before the show started? I'm curious about one of them.

Replace "Bullfighter," "I'm Not Sorry," "When You Open Your Legs," "World Peace," with anything and that's a really solid set-list.

Also, "When You Open Your Legs" is an awful, awful song.

First Moz gig in the books. Couldn't have had a better time. Awesome setlist, he sounded great, and he seemed to be in a rather good mood.

Crowd was filled with Hispanics. Not sure how anyone could think otherwise.

Agreed!!

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom