Chicago, IL - Riviera Theatre (Nov. 25, 2017) post-show

Post your info and reviews related to this concert in the comments section below. Other links (photos, external reviews, etc.) related to this concert will also be compiled in this section as they are sent in.

Setlist:

You'll Be Gone / I Wish You Lonely / How Soon Is Now? / Suedehead / Glamorous Glue / The Bullfighter Dies / Jacky's Only Happy When She's Up On The Stage / Munich Air Disaster 1958 / I'm Not Sorry / I Started Something I Couldn't Finish / When You Open Your Legs / Hold On To Your Friends / World Peace Is None Of Your Business / Back On The Chain Gang / Spent The Day In Bed / Home Is A Question Mark / Jack The Ripper / Who Will Protect Us From The Police? / Everyday Is Like Sunday / My Love, I'd Do Anything For You // Shoplifters Of The World Unite

Setlist provided by Famous when dead. Order corrected by an anonymous person.

Last edited:
Reckon where are all the Mexicans? I reckon Chicago has the second highest population of Mexicans in the USA (second to L.A.) Reckon me don't understand if Mexicans are supposed to love Uncle Steve.

You can't please all the people all the time but I'm pretty impressed by the set-list, and it's excellent how songs he hasn't played for ages are thrown in every now and then.
Having said that, I was never a fan of Morrissey Song Disaster 2004. There were lots of great b-sides from Quarry, but that wasn't one of them.

Really? Multiple sources can't sway you? I was giving him the benefit of the doubt, wondering if poor translation was to blame, and hoping that further statements would point to something less cringe inducing.
He's either playing a troll's game, or he is the equivalent to an unpleasant elderly relative whose obnoxious political leanings are ignored for the sake of getting through holiday dinners until you can get back to more enlightened company. This statement is pure Trump. Seriously. Read it in the Donald's voice.

So now we have a definition.

Trumpshifter: (noun)
A gradual shift into regressive political madness, evidenced by denial of statements, lack of personal accountability, offensive statements, hubris. braggadocio, toxic masculinity, blind eye to suffering, selfishness and greed, cronyism, truculence, deviance, and unreliability, and assholism.

Reckon where are all the Mexicans? I reckon Chicago has the second highest population of Mexicans in the USA (second to L.A.) Reckon me don't understand if Mexicans are supposed to love Uncle Steve.
I was around a lot of Hispanics. Were you at the same gig? I was six feet away from center stage. I spoke briefly with a guy that had a FTP hoodie. He told me it stood for “F-the Population” but we all know what it really stood for. He was a nice guy though...

Really? Multiple sources can't sway you? I was giving him the benefit of the doubt, wondering if poor translation was to blame, and hoping that further statements would point to something less cringe inducing.
He's either playing a troll's game, or he is the equivalent to an unpleasant elderly relative whose obnoxious political leanings are ignored for the sake of getting through holiday dinners until you can get back to more enlightened company. This statement is pure Trump. Seriously. Read it in the Donald's voice.

So now we have a definition.

Trumpshifter: (noun)
A gradual shift into regressive political madness, evidenced by denial of statements, lack of personal accountability, offensive statements, hubris. braggadocio, toxic masculinity, blind eye to suffering, selfishness and greed, cronyism, truculence, deviance, and unreliability, and assholism.
I can't understand half those words... :oops:

thanks to christian solorzano on yt
i think that's the face of baby morrissey inside the green petals

How about we don't thank Chris Solorzano, mmkay?

How about we just wish Chris Solorzano a speedy death that involves drowning on his own semen?

Really? Multiple sources can't sway you?

'Multiple sources can't sway you?'

I believe everyone is just taking from the same source, the original interview, no? the same interview that M now denies he said what was printed, assuming he means the parts that the media are using for click bait.

I believe everyone just taking from the same source, the original interview, no? the same interview that M now denies he said what was printed, assuming he means the parts that the media are using for click bait.
I knew what I was getting into in recent years, that there was a chance that I would just end up getting f***ed.

Even still, I'm more than merely disappointed.

I knew what I was getting into in recent years, that there was a chance that I would just end up getting f***ed.

Even still, I'm more than merely disappointed.

what ?

That was a joke of sorts. You know, from the perspective of my inner 14 year old.

"I ask him about the behaviour of Harvey Weinstein and Kevin Spacey who are both accused of multiple cases of sexual misdemeanours.

He is in no mood to condemn them. “You must be careful as far as ‘sexual harassment’ is concerned, because often it can be just a pathetic attempt at courtship.”

First Moz gig in the books. Couldn't have had a better time. Awesome setlist, he sounded great, and he seemed to be in a rather good mood.

Crowd was filled with Hispanics. Not sure how anyone could think otherwise.

That was a joke of sorts. You know, from the perspective of my inner 14 year old.

"I ask him about the behaviour of Harvey Weinstein and Kevin Spacey who are both accused of multiple cases of sexual misdemeanours.

He is in no mood to condemn them. “You must be careful as far as ‘sexual harassment’ is concerned, because often it can be just a pathetic attempt at courtship.”

don't know what you're getting at sorry.

I just replied to your comment that there were 'multiple sources' and I replied that they the media and public were pulling from the same flawed (according to M)source/German interview.

Ketamine Sun

g23 said:

I believe everyone is just taking from the same source, the original interview, no? the same interview that M now denies he said what was printed, assuming he means the parts that the media are using for click bait.

don't know what you're getting at sorry.

I just replied to your comment that there were 'multiple sources' and I replied that they the media and public were pulling from the same flawed (according to M)source/German interview.

Ketamine Sun

g23 said:

No bother. But the amount of mental gymnastics required to defend the man in light of a disturbing pattern going back years, are staggering. There are definitely parallels between M and the Cheeto that are harder to ignore by the day.

No bother. But the amount of mental gymnastics required to defend the man in light of a disturbing pattern going back years, are staggering. There are definitely parallels between M and the Cheeto that are harder to ignore by the day.

'Cheeto'?

oh ok.

' M and the Cheeto that are harder to ignore by the day'

hard? a little discipline is all you need. Just don't watch/read the news and don't come to this site. No problems for you then.

glad I can help.

:thumb:

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom