Chicago, IL - Riviera Theatre (Nov. 25, 2017) post-show

Post your info and reviews related to this concert in the comments section below. Other links (photos, external reviews, etc.) related to this concert will also be compiled in this section as they are sent in.

Setlist:

You'll Be Gone / I Wish You Lonely / How Soon Is Now? / Suedehead / Glamorous Glue / The Bullfighter Dies / Jacky's Only Happy When She's Up On The Stage / Munich Air Disaster 1958 / I'm Not Sorry / I Started Something I Couldn't Finish / When You Open Your Legs / Hold On To Your Friends / World Peace Is None Of Your Business / Back On The Chain Gang / Spent The Day In Bed / Home Is A Question Mark / Jack The Ripper / Who Will Protect Us From The Police? / Everyday Is Like Sunday / My Love, I'd Do Anything For You // Shoplifters Of The World Unite

Setlist provided by Famous when dead. Order corrected by an anonymous person.

Last edited:
munich air,thats a fantastic song,short and sweet.

Have to love California people who come early to wait in line, make a list, disappear for 6 hours, and feel their list is more important than the rest that have been made and bully their way back to the front.

Have to love California people who come early to wait in line, make a list, disappear for 6 hours, and feel their list is more important than the rest that have been made and bully their way back to the front.

Love or loathe? :rolleyes:

Full quote:

FB_IMG_1511706504841.jpg

SER shows solidarity:

20171126_144331.png

(I don't have the heart to tell him hashtags won't work on limited audience posts...).
Regards,
FWD.

Last edited:
Morrissey attempts damage limitation over Spacey/Weinstein. No doubt in response to album sales collapse. If so, will he now sue 'Der Spiegel'....& release the tape of the interview....?

*smfh*

It’s been very damaging to him, so he has to sue them really.

Do they not think people will think - why didn't you say something the day after it was printed? :rolleyes:

thanks to christian solorzano on yt
i think that's the face of baby morrissey inside the green petals

Last edited by a moderator:

Do they not think people will think - why didn't you say something the day after it was printed? :rolleyes:

He was hoping his trolling would get him media attention to boost album sales but it's had the opposite effect, hence the attempt to distance himself. Without demanding a retraction from 'Der Spiegel' and/or suing them there's zero credibility to this. His onstage 'not me, gov!' won't get anyway near the attention the original trolling did. I'd place bets that he's been told his album is cratering and the reason is because he's considered a toxic loon by most of his likely audience beyond the 'cult'. Major labels do research, they know he's banjaxed LIHS from the get-go. It's actually rather funny to see him desperately try to revive the corpse of his new album.....it's just another car-crash in his career. Last time he blamed Harvest Records, this time he's created another bogus bogeyman: 'Der Spiegel'. However, they have media kudos and credibility and are unlikely to take any nonsense from him now he's realised his trolling's gone wrong and his new album's gone tits up, sales wise.

Well then I expect he'll be suing to the full extent of the law. Which of course he won't, because he said those things. Either he stands by his wacko views or he doesn't.

Last edited:
Well then I expect he'll be suing to the full extent of the law. Which if course he won't, because he said those things. Either he stands by his wacko views or he doesn't.
Thing is, eventually people will stop listening to what he is saying. They will 'hear' but actually not listen.

Morrissey attempts damage limitation over Spacey/Weinstein. No doubt in response to album sales collapse. If so, will he now sue 'Der Spiegel'....& release the tape of the interview....?

*smfh*

Funny haircut, check. Accusations of fake news- check. Denial of his actions/words despite doubling down on them/proof of them- check. Supporting morally iffy governments because they were nice to him- check. Mocking his supporters and rivals alike- check.

Trump-shifting?

Funny haircut, check. Accusations of fake news- check. Denial of his actions/words despite doubling down on them/proof of them- check. Supporting morally iffy governments because they were nice to him- check. Mocking his supporters and rivals alike- check.

Trump-shifting?
Thanks for the - :lbf: :thumb:

Trump-shifting?
Does Morrissey and his team really think the public are that stupid though?

Does Morrissey and his team really think the public are that stupid though?
Well, we have confirmation from his sycophantic nephew, so he must be telling the truth! Maybe there were translation issues in the interview. In German and um... Plain English.

He needs less Yes men and arse-lickers and more of this.

If I were counting on him for a paycheck, I'd be passing around my resume.

Well, we have confirmation from his sycophantic nephew, so he must be telling the truth! Maybe there were translation issues in the interview. In German and um... Plain English.

He needs less Yes men and arse-lickers and more of this.

If I were counting on him for a paycheck, I'd be passing around my resume.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA that video :D

This - on the very day that a new print interview with the Sunday Times is published? Wow - what a bullshitter.
Yes. Because he figures that most fans don't come here and get the early bird special. He's denying it before publishing in an attempt to discredit the interviewer. "I didn't double down! I wasn't even there! I didn't say those things! But yeah, but no, but yeah, like ok wha-ever! I was blazer shopping wif Boz and you can't prove nuffin' you slag, so shuh-tup!"

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom