Chicago, IL - Riviera Theatre (Nov. 25, 2017) post-show

Post your info and reviews related to this concert in the comments section below. Other links (photos, external reviews, etc.) related to this concert will also be compiled in this section as they are sent in.

Setlist:

You'll Be Gone / I Wish You Lonely / How Soon Is Now? / Suedehead / Glamorous Glue / The Bullfighter Dies / Jacky's Only Happy When She's Up On The Stage / Munich Air Disaster 1958 / I'm Not Sorry / I Started Something I Couldn't Finish / When You Open Your Legs / Hold On To Your Friends / World Peace Is None Of Your Business / Back On The Chain Gang / Spent The Day In Bed / Home Is A Question Mark / Jack The Ripper / Who Will Protect Us From The Police? / Everyday Is Like Sunday / My Love, I'd Do Anything For You // Shoplifters Of The World Unite

Setlist provided by Famous when dead. Order corrected by an anonymous person.

Last edited:
farkomalarco~1511656511~1656217359813507644_418366473.jpg

Photo: Mando Lopez.

Bit of HSIN:

Regards,
FWD.

Last edited:
Munich... of all b-sides?? Decent enough song and all, but how about real Whyte beauts like The Never Played Symphonies or My Dearest Love?
Ah, Alain...

Morrissey attempts damage limitation over Spacey/Weinstein. No doubt in response to album sales collapse. If so, will he now sue 'Der Spiegel'....& release the tape of the interview....?

*smfh*

You'll Be Gone
I Wish You Lonely
How Soon Is Now?
Suedehead
Glamorous Glue
The Bullfighter Dies
Jacky's Only Happy When She's Up on the Stage
I Started Something I Couldn't Finish
Munich Air Disaster 1958
I'm Not Sorry
Hold On to Your Friends