Chicago, IL - Riot Fest - Thursday Preview Party (Sep. 16, 2021) post-show

Post your info and reviews related to this concert in the comments section below. Other links (photos, external reviews, etc.) related to this concert will also be compiled in this section as they are sent in.

Setlist:

How Soon Is Now? / Irish Blood, English Heart / Alma Matters / Everyday Is Like Sunday / The Loop / Shoplifters Of The World Unite / I'm Throwing My Arms Around Paris / Never Had No One Ever / First Of The Gang To Die / Ouija Board, Ouija Board / Lady Willpower / Knockabout World / You Have Killed Me / Back On The Chain Gang / Satan Rejected My Soul / Half A Person / Jack The Ripper

Setlist courtesy of Samuel Valdez, FWD & setlist.fm

(2 lines from "My Way" prior to How Soon Is Now?).

Last edited:
Here's a review of last night's show from the NME:
4 stars - 'Morrissey at Riot Fest review: pop’s problematic uncle wisely shuts up and plays the hit'

'If this Riot fest set proves anything, it’s that Morrissey can still sing and when he sticks to business instead of giving his opinion on Brexit, immigration, or the Chinese – all topics that have caused outrage – he is still among the best performers around. That’s not to say he doesn’t have the right to voice his opinion, but he cannot act surprised when even his staunchest fans are appalled by it.'
"The disgraced icon"

Oh please. They make him sound like Gary Glitter.

Morrissey is disgraced only in their hollow little heads.

Post your info and reviews related to this concert in the comments section below. Other links (photos, external reviews, etc.) related to this concert will also be compiled in this section as they are sent in.

Setlist:

How Soon Is Now? / Irish Blood, English Heart / Alma Matters / Everyday Is Like Sunday / The Loop / Shoplifters Of The World Unite / I'm Throwing My Arms Around Paris / Never Had No One Ever / First Of The Gang To Die / Ouija Board, Ouija Board / Lady Willpower / Knockabout World / You Have Killed Me / Back On The Chain Gang / Satan Rejected My Soul / Half A Person / Jack The Ripper

Setlist courtesy of Samuel Valdez, FWD & setlist.fm

(2 lines from "My Way" prior to How Soon Is Now?).

Just seen "The Loop" on youtube. As per S Ryder "Double fukin Good"

Yep, great clip, band really tight, great vocals. What's he singing part way through?...'big pause, big pause...soil all over my head, all over my head' (from I Know It's Over).
It sounded like 'streetwalker' to me. Or 'streetwalking'.

Review from NME, seems they’re now ANTI free speech and expect artists to shut up and conform. Viva Punk!
Ja ja lo lei they have nothing of anything to say they can only say that Moz sings well, And Moz is acting perfect does not make comments does not feed the beasts so that they die of hunger and can not speak, well done Moz !!!!very intelligent you must continue like this!!!

Moz gives'em plenty excuses to jump ship, but they hate Moz
because he said Meat Is Murder.
Ya gotta understand that the Human Bein' has been conditioned
with a blood lust and most of'em ain't got the ability to escape it.
The wild turkey does make sense

:)
45 min of googling to come up with "Tropicalia Fest":clap:

:hammer:

Beautiful snippet of Half A Person. Notice in his necklace theres a photo of him and his mom. She’s still with him.

Beautiful snippet of Half A Person. Notice in his necklace theres a photo of him and his mom. She’s still with him.

Yes, thanks for this. During the show, I was trying to see what it was from the big screen.

A rather abrupt drop-off from 2007/2008 into 2009, then a more gradual decline into whatever it is we're looking at today. Obviously there are glimmers of the old brilliance strewn about but they're now the exceptions rather than the rule.
The live shows (and everything else really) went into deep decline when Jesse showed up. Facts.

Yes, beautiful.

The song, the necklace and his sad face making me feel like hugging him real tight.

Moz's so important to me...

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom