Chicago, IL - Riot Fest - Thursday Preview Party (Sep. 16, 2021) post-show

Post your info and reviews related to this concert in the comments section below. Other links (photos, external reviews, etc.) related to this concert will also be compiled in this section as they are sent in.

Setlist:

How Soon Is Now? / Irish Blood, English Heart / Alma Matters / Everyday Is Like Sunday / The Loop / Shoplifters Of The World Unite / I'm Throwing My Arms Around Paris / Never Had No One Ever / First Of The Gang To Die / Ouija Board, Ouija Board / Lady Willpower / Knockabout World / You Have Killed Me / Back On The Chain Gang / Satan Rejected My Soul / Half A Person / Jack The Ripper

Setlist courtesy of Samuel Valdez, FWD & setlist.fm

(2 lines from "My Way" prior to How Soon Is Now?).

Last edited:
Not sure if this has already been shared, so forgive me if that's the case, but I think this is the best footage of The Loop that I've seen online. Enjoy it all or swipe through to 18:50 minutes 🙂

Not sure if this has already been shared, so forgive me if that's the case, but I think this is the best footage of The Loop that I've seen online. Enjoy it all or swipe through to 18:50 minutes 🙂

So, so good! Thank you for sharing.

Good to wake to this. Thank you.

That was a great review! Very levelheaded!

can someone pull the audio from this an share please

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom