Chicago, IL - Riot Fest (Sep. 17, 2016) post-show

Post your info and reviews related to this concert in the comments section below. Other links (photos, external reviews, etc.) related to this concert will also be compiled in this section as they are sent in.

Setlist:

Suedehead / Alma Matters / You Have Killed Me / Ganglord / Speedway / Kiss Me A Lot / Irish Blood, English Heart / World Peace Is None Of Your Business / I'm Throwing My Arms Around Paris / All You Need Is Me / Jack The Ripper / Ouija Board, Ouija Board / The Bullfighter Dies / The World Is Full Of Crashing Bores / You're The One For Me, Fatty / Everyday Is Like Sunday / What She Said

setlist provided by redod.

Last edited:
I know I will sound like a crashing bore but this set list sucks! odds it won't change much for the Philly show...he has such an amazing catalogue of both solo and Smiths, why stick up with the same 8-10 core songs for the past 10 years????

I know I will sound like a crashing bore but this set list sucks! odds it won't change much for the Philly show...he has such an amazing catalogue of both solo and Smiths, why stick up with the same 8-10 core songs for the past 10 years????

Money.

It would cost him to have the band have to rehearse 'new' songs. Plus, Jesse clearly struggles with any song that can't be played with power chords.

He knows the bots will still flock to watch the shiteshow.

Money money money.

They did play a song that said something about criticizing Morrissey and the Smiths.

Yeah that's the one. It's from there more pop rock debut buts it's super catchy. I thinks it's untitled so people either tend to call it twenty dollar bill or Morrissey from what I've read. It's a fun song and I still really enjoy that album along with devil and God which is a more serious album.

As to the whys of the setlist I'm guessing these are the songs that mean something to him now. One review mentioned that Morrissey the defiant one rather than Morrissey self reflecting sad romantic was on display and I thought that apt. He might not feel a real connection to that side of himself or at least not as strongly and this influences the setlist. I mean you know how he feels about entertainment so I'm never gonna expect a setlist designed to ease crowds

you think there will be booing at the philly show?

Only in your simple mind could you imagine that I'm a mozbot Billy.

You should try reading some of my posts but liars ain't bothered with the facts are they Billy.
right, nobody suspects that you are mozbot. its just a coincidence that QQQ, chief mozbot, came to your immediate defense confirming your status.:crazy:

Setlist:

Suedehead
Alma Matters
You have killed me
Ganglord
Speedway
Kiss me a lot
Irish blood, English heart
World peace...
I'm throwing my arms around Paris
All you need is me
Jack the Ripper
Ouija board
The bullfighter dies
Crashing bores
You're the one for me fatty
EDILS
What she said

All in all very dull set

right, nobody suspects that you are mozbot. its just a coincidence that QQQ, chief mozbot, came to your immediate defense confirming your status.:crazy:

I can confirm it's just a coincidence.
Gee, I feel flattered, chief Mozbot. :D
It's an honour.
I really don't think I am.
There are a lot more eloquent members here who are entitled to be considered chief Mozbot.
FYI
I'll name a few: Ketamine Sun, Rifke, Calamine Lotion, evennow, Surface, etc. etc.
But thank you anyway.
By the way, does anybody knows if there are any advantages attached to this title?
Shouldn't there be a poll to vote for chief Mozbot?
And the winner gets a handshake with Moz? :p

Lets say I took a wild guess.

KS sun is chief of propaganda in charge of all the dirty work, but QQQ is the Stalin of the Mozlitburo.:clap:

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom