Chicago, IL - Riot Fest (Sep. 17, 2016) post-show

Post your info and reviews related to this concert in the comments section below. Other links (photos, external reviews, etc.) related to this concert will also be compiled in this section as they are sent in.

Setlist:

Suedehead / Alma Matters / You Have Killed Me / Ganglord / Speedway / Kiss Me A Lot / Irish Blood, English Heart / World Peace Is None Of Your Business / I'm Throwing My Arms Around Paris / All You Need Is Me / Jack The Ripper / Ouija Board, Ouija Board / The Bullfighter Dies / The World Is Full Of Crashing Bores / You're The One For Me, Fatty / Everyday Is Like Sunday / What She Said

setlist provided by redod.

Last edited:
i hate to say it, but everyone ive spoken to have made a point of mentioning the booooing. throught the show there was boooing. boooooo boooo. you could tell moz was seething but would have had to return the advance had he walked out. methinks that boz and the boys have already eaten into the advance.
when he first came onstage there was booooooo booooo
when tried to make a speech about bernie sanders boooooo boooo boooo
when he spoke about the bullfighters he was cut off by booooo booooo booooo boooo

when it was rumored amongst the crowd that MIM was up next the crowd erupted in BOOOO BOOOs
and they quickly changed instruments and did the duck song instead. i hope that its one time thing and the boooing at moz shows doesnt catch on. he was giving everyone the eye.

Wonder if brand new played there Morrissey song. Also you the guy who mentioned Morrissey and Danzig dueting an Elvis song yes that would be an amazing fantastical. I can't imagine them getting on but it's a neat image to imagine

sadly, reports are that by the time moz arrived on stage there were but a couple of hundred people there, with empty area all around them. this is not good.
not even close to being true. About 20 people left. And who the f*** cares anyway? Those folks were just there because it's riot fest and they had 3 day pass. f*** 'em. Their loss.

Last edited:
hmm....there doesnt seem to be more than 500 in attendance, and very spread out at that.
seriously? Are you blind? That person was near the front. The crowd stretched a good 500 yards back from there. Sorry the camera did;t film behind him too. Seriously, what f***ing point are you trying to make? Morrissey was f***ing superb last night.

i hate to say it, but everyone ive spoken to have made a point of mentioning the booooing. throught the show there was boooing. boooooo boooo. you could tell moz was seething but would have had to return the advance had he walked out. methinks that boz and the boys have already eaten into the advance.
when he first came onstage there was booooooo booooo
when tried to make a speech about bernie sanders boooooo boooo boooo
when he spoke about the bullfighters he was cut off by booooo booooo booooo boooo

when it was rumored amongst the crowd that MIM was up next the crowd erupted in BOOOO BOOOs
and they quickly changed instruments and did the duck song instead. i hope that its one time thing and the boooing at moz shows doesnt catch on. he was giving everyone the eye.

what the f*** are you talking about. There were like 4 boos during the videos. thaw as it. Stop making shit up.

"Chicago" snippet at 1:15

Thanks for these videos!!! I pray for Jack in Saturday...a fave and ive never seen it live.

I just wish the people in the background would stfu! I get that its a festival but if youre not into it and cant control yourself move to the back...every act is someones favorite...ya know

seriously? Are you blind? That person was near the front. The crowd stretched a good 500 yards back from there. Sorry the camera did;t film behind him too. Seriously, what f***ing point are you trying to make? Morrissey was f***ing superb last night.

500 yards? thats five football fields. we are dealing with real math here not mozmath, where one person equals like a thousand. :ha-no:
There was a minimal crowd there. and tons of boos, they were jipped about 30 min worth of show!!!:head-smack:
were you even there?

jesus, FIVE HUNDRED yards worth of audience!:ha-no:

I wish americans would bung an S on the end of the word math.how long will it be before they start saying that here.
I thought the videos were great,mozz sounding good as usual..

500 yards? thats five football fields. we are dealing with real math here not mozmath, where one person equals like a thousand. :ha-no:
There was a minimal crowd there. and tons of boos, they were jipped about 30 min worth of show!!!:head-smack:
were you even there?

Oh look Billy Liar is back. Get a life you bell end.

No Meat is murder!!!! amazing, about ***** time!
Honestly, I love the song but he's making me hate it. We get the message about animals, no need to play the song a million times to convince us.

were you even there?

Yes I was there, were you? No you were not. It took a good 35 mins to exit the place. That's how many people were there. So maybe shut the f*** up.

Yes I was there, were you? No you were not. It took a good 35 mins to exit the place. That's how many people were there. So maybe shut the f*** up.

maybe in your mind you were at the venue that was five football fields long. LOL:crazy:

Wonder if brand new played there Morrissey song. Also you the guy who mentioned Morrissey and Danzig dueting an Elvis song yes that would be an amazing fantastical. I can't imagine them getting on but it's a neat image to imagine
They did play a song that said something about criticizing Morrissey and the Smiths.

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom