Chicago, IL - Riot Fest (Sep. 17, 2016) post-show

Post your info and reviews related to this concert in the comments section below. Other links (photos, external reviews, etc.) related to this concert will also be compiled in this section as they are sent in.

Setlist:

Suedehead / Alma Matters / You Have Killed Me / Ganglord / Speedway / Kiss Me A Lot / Irish Blood, English Heart / World Peace Is None Of Your Business / I'm Throwing My Arms Around Paris / All You Need Is Me / Jack The Ripper / Ouija Board, Ouija Board / The Bullfighter Dies / The World Is Full Of Crashing Bores / You're The One For Me, Fatty / Everyday Is Like Sunday / What She Said

setlist provided by redod.

Last edited:
Pictures from here

http://www.brooklynvegan.com/riot-f...nd-new-f***ed-up-hives-more/#photogallery-1=1

riot-fest-chicago-2016-saturday-184.jpg

riot-fest-chicago-2016-saturday-198.jpg

Post your info and reviews related to this concert in the comments section below. Other links (photos, external reviews, etc.) related to this concert will also be compiled in this section as they are sent in.

Setlist:

Suedehead / Alma Matters / You Have Killed Me / Ganglord / Speedway / Kiss Me A Lot / Irish Blood, English Heart / World Peace Is None Of Your Business / I'm Throwing My Arms Around Paris / All You Need Is Me / Jack The Ripper / Ouija Board, Ouija Board / The Bullfighter Dies / The World Is Full Of Crashing Bores / You're The One For Me, Fatty / Everyday Is Like Sunday / What She Said

setlist provided by redod.

Did he say anything else besides the remark on Saunders?
I hope you all enjoyed the concert!
Cheers

O M G !
He's sporting the cancer patch again !
I wonder how long he's got ?

Benny-the-British-Butcher

Did he say anything else besides the remark on Saunders?
I hope you all enjoyed the concert!
Cheers

He was fairly chatty—he said something like, "England has a new Prime Minister that nobody wanted or voted for... I'm sure you all know about that" before Irish Blood, English Heart. Sanders remark was after that. He had the usual remark about Bullfighting before Bullfighter Dies. After his first song he said something about what an honor and privilege it is to be here, I think a jab at those who were boo'ing him during the videos.

Great idea.
Imperfect List could be used at festivals.
He did it in Tilburg the day the Scouce lady who does the spoken word passed away.

I just like the accent so much and it is a perfect build up.
Maybe Moz would like to make adjustments to the text?
As he does with his songs?

Would it be unrespectful if he found another Scouce lady and asked her to do a recycled version with textual changes. Not all, but some?
Cheers evennow

Actually Josie Jones (same Scouse vocalist as the original) recorded a sequel of sorts 'And the Question Remains' in 2013, bringing the concept bang up to date.

Not many people know that. It's worth a listen ...

Someone earlier posted that Tina Turner and Alice Cooper videos were shown. If this is correct. Does anyone know which ones they were ?

thanks in advance.
I think the Tina Turner video was the Ike & Tina classic "Nutbush City Limits" video that has been in the pre-show reel for a while.
Not sure about Alice Cooper, though. :)

Hang on aminute ! Isn't this the performance he spat his dummy out at because he wasn't top of the bill ?:rolleyes:

So !
Gets the top spot and then plays film footage for half an hour ? :(
Performs a weak as piss setlist ?
Drops his gimmick song ?
Drops the hilarious " the lamb follows the FARMER " sketch ? :rofl::clap:

I'm sorry but this is not a headline performer/performance in my book. It's also not animal friendly just like Glastonbury ( but that's another story)

I agree with the crowd, all together now 2,3,4
Bullshit ! Bullshit ! Bullshit ! Bullshit ! Bullshit ! Bullshit ! Bullshit ! Bullshit ! Bullshit !

All in all a very piss poor performance from a very piss poor performer ! Wouldn't even make it to boot camp on the X factor " you've got four big fat no's Steven "

Benny-the-British-Butcher :greatbritain::knife:

Courtesy of instagram.
All credit to the original poster (Mismiths).
Regards,
FWD.
14280566_1088847567881292_554760226_n.jpg

http://www.brooklynvegan.com/riot-f...nd-new-f***ed-up-hives-more/#photogallery-1=1

riot-fest-chicago-2016-saturday-184.jpg

Dividing up the cheese bars.

Courtesy of instagram.
All credit to the original poster (Mismiths).
Regards,
FWD. View attachment 40610

EPIC FAIL !

The performer eats cheese ffs !
The performer didn't have the bollocks to sing the gimmick song ! (Obviously didn't feel safe :rofl:)
The performer failed to deliver the " Farmer " sketch.

L O L :laughing: Steven is a pathetic joke these days.

Benny 6 Silly Steven 0

Benny-the-British-Butcher :greatbritain::knife:

Actually Josie Jones (same Scouse vocalist as the original) recorded a sequel of sorts 'And the Question Remains' in 2013, bringing the concept bang up to date.

Not many people know that. It's worth a listen ...

Like it!
Good one, thank you so much for sharing! :thumb:

He was fairly chatty—he said something like, "England has a new Prime Minister that nobody wanted or voted for... I'm sure you all know about that" before Irish Blood, English Heart. Sanders remark was after that. He had the usual remark about Bullfighting before Bullfighter Dies. After his first song he said something about what an honor and privilege it is to be here, I think a jab at those who were boo'ing him during the videos.

Thank you so much for replying! :thumb:

Back
Top Bottom