Check the top story at morrisseytour.com...Very interesting. Let the guessing begin!

HOLY SHIT I KNOW WHO IT IS!!!!!

...Its the f***in cheeky girls.

I know, but I was assuming she didn't know that. Plus, there's the whole chav criticisms, blah blah

463 clicks for a *NM* post? -- Just think of what I could've achieved if it had had some meat on it!

Re: I know, but I was assuming she didn't know that. Plus, there's the whole chav criticisms, blah b

pfft. I refuse to even consider anything related to the 'c' word. Anyway! All this speculation and it'll only turn out to be Mike Barson (or similar)

nx

Re: Two words for you...

Sweetness,

I had to look up what that meant. If it's to do with cars, I'm the last person that'd know. I like the sound of the word "NASCAR", but...zzzzzz

> "silly season"

> nx

Re: Two words for you...

I'm sorry, I've had a sheltered upbringing. 'Silly season' is supposed to signify the traditional news-dearth of July / August, when newspapers bring us tales with even less substance than usual. All sadly lacking this year, I'm afraid. What with all the proper news going on I've been missing my quota of "kitten stuck in wellington boot"-type despatches (although there was apparently something about pandas in today's Guardian).

nx

> I'm from USA, so not sure who's fanbase in England is criticized...think
> you brits , think!!

I'm from the U.S. too, and I can only think that it can be a couple of people from the Libertines. I heard that Pete Doherty didn't like Morrissey, but Morrissey was a big fan of theirs. The band certainly is criticized and so are the fans...my friend's girlfriend gets abusive comments made to her all the time for liking them!

I bet its just another rumour and nonsense....seems there is quite a lot of this..and faning the flames only makes it worse!!!

> I'm from the U.S. too, and I can only think that it can be a couple of
> people from the Libertines. I heard that Pete Doherty didn't like
> Morrissey, but Morrissey was a big fan of theirs. The band certainly is
> criticized and so are the fans...my friend's girlfriend gets abusive
> comments made to her all the time for liking them!

If Pete doesn't like Morrissey why is everything he does a rip off of him?

Back
Top Bottom