Chavs

Re: Chavs...

Nutella is chavy?

Yeah he's one amazing paedophile human being. He has sex with an underage girl but we still prefer listening to the 'Ignition' remix. Woo yeah!

Hey now! When 'iamnicola' claims to like loads of rubbish artists she is joking and it is clearly hilarious. Oh man, who will 'iamnicola' claim to 'love' next!? I just know it will be soooooooooooo funny!

Hey now! When 'iamnicola' claims to like loads of rubbish artists she is joking and it is clearly hilarious. Oh man, who will 'iamnicola' claim to 'love' next!? I just know it will be soooooooooooo funny!

I think ur missin da point dude. Like, cuz she is sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo funny cuz she is like soooooooooooooooooo sarcastic and ironic, like.

Man, she is sooooooooo funny. All this realtalk shizzle. Sooooooooooooo hilarious! Superhans, you must be jealous.

I see Chavs everyday.They have their arse and g-strings hanging out their jeans with a fetching tattoo just above.Belly button piercing and loads up the side of the ears.And all their clothes have big labels emblazoned across like Bench.Yuk.

Yeah he's one amazing paedophile human being. He has sex with an underage girl but we still prefer listening to the 'Ignition' remix. Woo yeah!
Bounce, bounce, bounce, bounce...
Well I don't know, it's hardly haute cuisine. It's goes well spread on a nice round of bargain bin loaf- sounds very chavtastic to me.
Super chavtastic!
Gimme a little bit of that toot toot beep beep...

As a matter of fact, I love David Gest.

Darrrrrrtfud is practically chav-central. The part I live in is particularly bad. Grave send is pretty bad, but Darrrrrtfud definitely trumps.

i bloody hate chavs.there are loads of them near where i live.eating sausage rolls, spitting on the pavement and shouting at their pit bull terrier "tyson" to "f***IN GET ERE".All on the dole and usually have five kids by five different fathers.not that im a judgemental snob you understand!:lbf:

i bloody hate chavs.there are loads of them near where i live.eating sausage rolls, spitting on the pavement and shouting at their pit bull terrier "tyson" to "f***IN GET ERE".All on the dole and usually have five kids by five different fathers.not that im a judgemental snob you understand!:lbf:

Yes you are. A judgemental snob, and a c*** to boot.

Yes you are. A judgemental snob, and a c*** to boot.

p.s. someone voicing an opinion does not make them a c***.we all have different views on things, that is what this forum is all about.i dont go around calling people c***s even if i find their posts offensive.have some dignity superhans.you dont know me, so dont judge me.

p.s. someone voicing an opinion does not make them a c***.we all have different views on things, that is what this forum is all about.i dont go around calling people c***s even if i find their posts offensive.have some dignity superhans.you dont know me, so dont judge me.

Do you know all these poor 'chavs' you've just judged? Do you kow why they act in this way youobviously think is beneath you? No you don't. So add hypocritical to the list.

Last edited:

Wll you are! Just look at the post up there. I'm a judgemental c***, but no snob. So that makes me automatically 1/3rd better than you.

you are no better than me or anyone else on here.get that chip off your shoulder and grow up.

Do y know all these poor 'chavs' you've just judged? Do you kow why they act in this way youobviously think is beneath you? No you don't. So add hypocritical to the list.

i do actually know two chavs who kicked a tiny dog to death in a road near me.so go and f*** yourself you intellectually challenged cheese dick.

Tags
chav lulz
Back
Top Bottom