Chavs

Re: Chavs...

The Scottish version:

Last edited by a moderator:

I want those Cornish pasties they've got on their feet. Or maybe I want the cider, hmmm.

523pxglasgowyouths406dz8.jpg

R.I.P. Chavscum.co.uk :(

f****
man, are there really so many chavs? :eek:
and if so is this linked to growing poverty in the UK? :straightface:
seriously, you guys need to find these people jobs or get them back in school :o

*=I think even curse words may have to be put be behind spoilers now here in 'the sty' :eek: but i dont know really :confused: likely just kewpie is singling me out for supposed inappropriate language at some undisclosed place on the site :rolleyes: but just in case, i will spoiler all curse words i use until i am told where it is ok to post like i normally have for off and on 3 years now :cool:

what? who?
please dont tell me this place got shut down? twas one of the funniest sites around.. :(
Yeah it is shut down, but you get forwarded to their other site "Chavtowns". I used to post there all the time. :(

man, are there really so many chavs? :eek:
and if so is this linked to growing poverty in the UK? :straightface:
seriously, you guys need to find these people jobs or get them back in school :o
Yes, unfortunately.
Not really, they have enough money for ridiculous jewellery and unecessarily fancy phones - poverty has nothing to do with chaviness.
No, they'd prefer to sit on their arses watching Jeremy Kyle and blaming hard working Eastern European immigrants. :p

I want a pet chav.

Tags
chav lulz
Back
Top Bottom