Chavs

There's nothing quite as annoying. Thanks for understanding.

Chav.jpg

Re: Chavs...

I considered the one year work abroad program in n.z. but then I read that the houses have basically no insulation, as the building codes are too lax - and that there's no climate control in the house ;-( also the people go about barefoot often LOL when I further heard that many of them hang out in their bungalows listening to led zepplin and smoking pot all day, I chose against it :D:D:D:D

i hope you are not singling out the Maori for this :straightface:
the whole country is quite lazy actually, you just have to get use to it :crazy:
however, it is exactly why an average American can do so well here :thumb:
see, the absence of most Kiwis having any "work ethic" no offense meant :o
well, it means with your American one, you cannot help but do well here if you want to :)

ps: i am still waitinig for someone to post a pic of a "hot chav chick" :rolleyes:

i hope you are not singling out the Maori for this :straightface:
the whole country is quite lazy actually, you just have to get use to it :crazy:
however, it is exactly why an average American can do so well here :thumb:
see, the absence of most Kiwis having any "work ethic" no offense meant :o
well, it means with your American one, you cannot help but do well here if you want to :)

ps: i am still waitinig for someone to post a pic of a "hot chav chick" :rolleyes:

Dude! It's cos us Kiwis are laid back as hell! No point stressing about everything, just roll along with it :thumb:

And you may be waiting a while for a pic of a 'hot chav chick' :p.

is that super laid back attitude working for you in London, Lemon? :lbf:

Extremely well actually, I'm all about the zen :cool:...... when I'm not wanting to punch some people in the face that is :lbf::lbf:.

attachment.php

Not a chav-chick, yet nonetheless somehow I rather think you'll not complain of this picture :D:D

ah,how nice it is to get back to being a troublemaker :D
gr8, now i am going to equate big boobs with chavs...
&
Extremely well actually, I'm all about the zen :cool:...... when I'm not wanting to punch some people in the face that is :lbf::lbf:.
id let you punch me, but not in the face :blushing:

chav2.gif

[youtube]<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/C5fJJw_wSQ0&hl=en&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/C5fJJw_wSQ0&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>[/youtube]

Tags
chav lulz
Back
Top Bottom