Chatbot is a pigsty

T. H. Auden

Morrissey seen through the eyes of the state of the art technology of today regarding to do with artificial intellicenge software to interact with. I don't think AI is so threatening, yet. Even if it can be fascinating and impressive:

Attachments

• Skjermbilde 2023-01-12 kl. 19.19.52.png
    Skjermbilde 2023-01-12 kl. 19.19.52.png
    168.4 KB · Views: 0
  • Skjermbilde 2023-01-12 kl. 19.20.05.png
    Skjermbilde 2023-01-12 kl. 19.20.05.png
    165.7 KB · Views: 0
It seems like the chatbot is so-called ‘woke’ (as they say):

«
Q: Who is Morrissey?

A: Morrissey is a British singer, songwriter, and author. He rose to fame as the lead singer of the band The Smiths in the 1980s. Morrissey and Johnny Marr formed the band in 1982 and released four studio albums, with hit songs like "This Charming Man", "How Soon Is Now?" and "Girlfriend in a Coma". After the band's split in 1987, Morrissey began a solo career, releasing several albums throughout the years such as Viva Hate, Kill Uncle and Your Arsenal. He is known for his distinctive voice and poetic lyrics, as well as his controversial views on various topics.

Q: Tell me more about his controversial views

A: Morrissey has been known to express controversial views on various topics throughout his career. Some examples include:

• Animal rights: Morrissey is a vocal advocate for animal rights and is a vegetarian. He has spoken out against the use of fur in fashion and factory farming.
  • Politics: Morrissey has been critical of the British government and has expressed support for far-right political parties. He has made statements that were seen as racist, anti-immigrant, and Islamophobic.
  • Sexuality: Morrissey has been criticized for making statements that were seen as anti-gay and for his attitude towards gender and sexuality.
  • Relations with the press: Morrissey has had a contentious relationship with the press and has been critical of the media's coverage of him and his views.
It's important to note that Morrissey's views are his own and not everyone agrees with them, and some of them may be considered offensive. It's important to have a critical perspective and respectful dialogue when discussing controversial topics.

Q: Why is that important?

A: It is important to have a critical perspective and respectful dialogue when discussing controversial topics, because it allows for a more informed and nuanced understanding of the issues at hand. It also ensures that everyone involved in the conversation is able to express their thoughts and opinions in a safe and respectful manner. When discussing controversial topics, it's easy to get caught up in emotions and make assumptions or judgments about others based on limited information. Having a critical perspective and engaging in respectful dialogue allows for a deeper understanding of the issues and perspectives at play. This can lead to more constructive and productive conversations and ultimately a more inclusive and equitable society.

Q: You wrote: «Morrissey has been criticized for making statements that were seen as anti-gay and for his attitude towards gender and sexuality». Can you expand upon this and provide examples?

A: I apologize, I should have been more specific. Morrissey has made several statements throughout his career that have been criticized as being anti-gay or having a negative attitude towards gender and sexuality. Here are a few examples:
  • In a 1984 interview with the UK music magazine Melody Maker, Morrissey was asked about his sexual orientation. He responded, "I don't know what I am. I know what I want to be, but I'm not." This statement has been interpreted by some as Morrissey being evasive about his sexuality and has been criticized as being anti-gay.
  • In a 1992 interview with the British music magazine The Face, Morrissey was asked about his thoughts on homosexuality. He responded, "I don't have a problem with it. It's just not my cup of tea." This statement has been criticized as being dismissive of the gay community and as having a negative attitude towards homosexuality.
  • In a 2013 interview with the Spanish newspaper El Mundo, Morrissey was asked about the legalization of gay marriage. He responded, "I don't have a strong feeling either way. If people are happy, then that's the main thing." This statement has been criticized as being apathetic towards the issue of gay rights and as having a negative attitude towards the gay community.
It's important to note that Morrissey's views are his own and not everyone agrees with them, and some of them may be considered offensive. It's important to have a critical perspective and respectful dialogue when discussing controversial topics.
»

It seems like the chatbot is so-called ‘woke’ (as they say):

«
Q: Who is Morrissey?

A: Morrissey is a British singer, songwriter, and author. He rose to fame as the lead singer of the band The Smiths in the 1980s. Morrissey and Johnny Marr formed the band in 1982 and released four studio albums, with hit songs like "This Charming Man", "How Soon Is Now?" and "Girlfriend in a Coma". After the band's split in 1987, Morrissey began a solo career, releasing several albums throughout the years such as Viva Hate, Kill Uncle and Your Arsenal. He is known for his distinctive voice and poetic lyrics, as well as his controversial views on various topics.

Q: Tell me more about his controversial views

A: Morrissey has been known to express controversial views on various topics throughout his career. Some examples include:

• Animal rights: Morrissey is a vocal advocate for animal rights and is a vegetarian. He has spoken out against the use of fur in fashion and factory farming.
  • Politics: Morrissey has been critical of the British government and has expressed support for far-right political parties. He has made statements that were seen as racist, anti-immigrant, and Islamophobic.
  • Sexuality: Morrissey has been criticized for making statements that were seen as anti-gay and for his attitude towards gender and sexuality.
  • Relations with the press: Morrissey has had a contentious relationship with the press and has been critical of the media's coverage of him and his views.

Q: Why is that important?

A: It is important to have a critical perspective and respectful dialogue when discussing controversial topics, because it allows for a more informed and nuanced understanding of the issues at hand. It also ensures that everyone involved in the conversation is able to express their thoughts and opinions in a safe and respectful manner. When discussing controversial topics, it's easy to get caught up in emotions and make assumptions or judgments about others based on limited information. Having a critical perspective and engaging in respectful dialogue allows for a deeper understanding of the issues and perspectives at play. This can lead to more constructive and productive conversations and ultimately a more inclusive and equitable society.

Q: You wrote: «Morrissey has been criticized for making statements that were seen as anti-gay and for his attitude towards gender and sexuality». Can you expand upon this and provide examples?

A: I apologize, I should have been more specific. Morrissey has made several statements throughout his career that have been criticized as being anti-gay or having a negative attitude towards gender and sexuality. Here are a few examples:
  • In a 1984 interview with the UK music magazine Melody Maker, Morrissey was asked about his sexual orientation. He responded, "I don't know what I am. I know what I want to be, but I'm not." This statement has been interpreted by some as Morrissey being evasive about his sexuality and has been criticized as being anti-gay.
  • In a 1992 interview with the British music magazine The Face, Morrissey was asked about his thoughts on homosexuality. He responded, "I don't have a problem with it. It's just not my cup of tea." This statement has been criticized as being dismissive of the gay community and as having a negative attitude towards homosexuality.
  • In a 2013 interview with the Spanish newspaper El Mundo, Morrissey was asked about the legalization of gay marriage. He responded, "I don't have a strong feeling either way. If people are happy, then that's the main thing." This statement has been criticized as being apathetic towards the issue of gay rights and as having a negative attitude towards the gay community.
»

That is not woke - that is misinformed to the point of bigotry.

Tags
fun stuff
Back
Top Bottom