Morrissey Central "CHART PROGRESS" (March 23, 2020)

Morrissey Central: "CHART PROGRESS"

Unknown_lelcci.jpg

Having been UK Number 1 on Friday, Morrissey's I Am Not A Dog On A Chain is today number 2.

With the closures of HMV shops, please note that online orders are still being fulfilled by HMV, Amazon, Spotify.
Your support is appreciated.

Regards,
FWD.

Because he seems to be in complete denial that he has caused his own fall from favour and I find it amazing that an artist I have had so such admiration over the years is now clutching at anything to make out he is still popular. He should just do a proper in depth interview explaining that he wasn't in touch with how the public were feeling and show some humility, he may then rescue something from the ashes. Btw - I have the new album on order from Amazon!
But why do you care? I get why Morrissey cares, it's his career after all. But as a former fan, or at least someone that doesn't hold him in high esteem any more, which is fair enough BTW, I'm struggling to understand what you get out of all this chart/ticket research? The opportunity to prove Morrissey wrong? Well I'm sure sitting in his luxury digs in tax free Switzerland he is really gonna feel the burn of your critiques :ROFLMAO:

the picture of that dog is heartbreaking........
yip wee doggy on a chain,you wonder how someone could do this.you do bad things and bad things will happen to you,heres hoping.

But why do you care? I get why Morrissey cares, it's his career after all. But as a former fan, or at least someone that doesn't hold him in high esteem any more, which is fair enough BTW, I'm struggling to understand what you get out of all this chart/ticket research? The opportunity to prove Morrissey wrong? Well I'm sure sitting in his luxury digs in tax free Switzerland he is really gonna feel the burn of your critiques :ROFLMAO:
I was querying this with Surface earlier today. It's like he's having an imaginary game of oneupmanship with a man who doesn't know he exists. Verbally jousting with someone that has you on block. Completely futile, the only thing that becomes apparent is how utterly pathetic and toxic this individual has become.

If Morrissey doesn't sell as many records anymore because he's a filthy racist, what did the Manic Street Preachers do?

Seriously though, what Morrissey has lost, more than the bare number of people, is the kind of obsessive who would buy every album on every format with an extra cd just in case they scratched one. Losing, I dunno... just pulling a name out of the air, Uncle Skinny, has lost him four sales.

If Morrissey doesn't sell as many records anymore because he's a filthy racist, what did the Manic Street Preachers do?

Seriously though, what Morrissey has lost, more than the bare number of people, is the kind of obsessive who would buy every album on every format with an extra cd just in case they scratched one. Losing, I dunno... just pulling a name out of the air, Uncle Skinny, has lost him four sales.
Haha terrible example of a former fan.

Because he seems to be in complete denial that he has caused his own fall from favour and I find it amazing that an artist I have had so such admiration over the years is now clutching at anything to make out he is still popular. He should just do a proper in depth interview explaining that he wasn't in touch with how the public were feeling and show some humility, he may then rescue something from the ashes. Btw - I have the new album on order from Amazon!

I hope you enjoy it. (I haven't enjoyed one of his records this much for years.)

Being disliked by people has always made Morrissey thrive. He's a natural outsider.

This is why his latest album is his best and most creative work in years.

Being disliked by people has always made Morrissey thrive. He's a natural outsider.

This is why his latest album is his best and most creative work in years.

Yes, hard to disagree with that whole being disliked thing. Gavin Hopps wrote about that really well in his book, back in...whenever it was.

NUMBER 1 AGAIN !!!!!!!!!!:rock::rock:
AGAIN AND AGAIN!!!!:thumb:

tiny :handpointright::guardsman::handpointleft: must be green with envy?

All this good news and reviews for Morrissey has got to be bad news for Skinny and the usual bunch of suspect suspects.. They're hurting for sure. Spare a thought.

All this good news and reviews for Morrissey has got to be bad news for Skinny and the usual bunch of suspect suspects.. They're hurting for sure. Spare a thought.
lol what an idiot

Tags
i am not a dog on a chain info

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom