Charlie Brooker Moz reference 7/12/10

"The zenith of my journalistic reading", I'm sorry but who the f*** do you think you are? Do you know anything about me?? You are making assumptions about the depth of my study into journalism because I hail Brooker as being radical?

You, whoever you are, are a snob.

and you are a foul mouthed rent-a-nob.

I wouldn't want to know you dear,
You yourself said some of the "strongest bits of journalism I've ever seen" Thus if not the zenith then close to it, which means you need to read more and not be such a brainwashed bore.
Also, saying that Brooker is a radical is just silly and confirms my point.

I wish you would stop swearing, are you some 14 year old or something- don't answer that I don't want to be arrested for groaming.

and you are a foul mouthed rent-a-nob.

I wouldn't want to know you dear,
You yourself said some of the "strongest bits of journalism I've ever seen" Thus if not the zenith then close to it, which means you need to read more and not be such a brainwashed bore.
Also, saying that Brooker is a radical is just silly and confirms my point.

I wish you would stop swearing, are you some 14 year old or something- don't answer that I don't want to be arrested for groaming.

Stop swearing? I say "f***", you say "nob", I think the two can cancel each other out non?

Groaming? I take it by that you meant grooming? Or groaning? Or a lustful combination of the two? Whatever way, it sounds exciting. But if patronising brainwashed 14 year olds is your idea of grooming, that's probably a good thing as I am afraid it is doomed to failure.

Stop swearing? I say "f***", you say "nob", I think the two can cancel each other out non?

Groaming? I take it by that you meant grooming? Or groaning? Or a lustful combination of the two? Whatever way, it sounds exciting. But if patronising brainwashed 14 year olds is your idea of grooming, that's probably a good thing as I am afraid it is doomed to failure.

I did mean grooming, though I miss typed, my PC is on the way out- yet more money spent- is there no end?

How do you know it's doomed to failure, it might be the trick others have missed.
I only said nob as it went nicely with snob. Nob isn't a swear word, not really, The art of swearing is to be more sparing - I say this as I have seen another post and you are cusing away on it

Anyway nice pic shame it ain't you honey dear.

Last edited:
http://www.guardian.co.uk/commentisfree/2010/jul/12/charlie-booker-twilights-unscary-monsters

"Contemporary vampires come in two flavours, if you'll forgive the expression. Sexless wimps (Twilight) or smouldering hedonists (True Blood). Morrissey or Michael Hutchence. Both troubled. Both dreamy-eyed frontmen with nice hair. Forgive my pants for remaining unshitten."

When has Morrissey been a sexless wimp?
I would back Moz over that bullfrog looking prat any day.

"depressing modern media and culture"

The one he takes an active role in? The reason he maybe angry is because he looks liked a frog and is a part of the media world he hates and knows it.

Oh look you and big bore media whore have become friends.

How sweet

You can both miss read things together.

A serious rampage you are on. I do agree with some of your Charlie views though

Slight, ever so slight, jealousy? Of Charles

314ugpi.jpg

Oh yes, my god, he is a beautiful man. :squiffy: :sick:

But then again, clever men are much more sexy than the likes of beckham or pitt. eughh

I bet murder and desire is a right laugh at a party. What a cock-end.

Being a snob is only acceptable if you're charming along with it. Being snobby and boring at the same time just means you need to develop a personality outside of the safety of your books.

He or she or it seems angry in a way, what do you think?

I bet murder and desire is a right laugh at a party. What a cock-end.

Being a snob is only acceptable if you're charming along with it. Being snobby and boring at the same time just means you need to develop a personality outside of the safety of your books.

How did you know I am a right laugh at a party? I am a popular one but then good looking people tend to be.
It's not in the least bit snobbish to not like someone. You must know all about "cock-ends", being a fan of Rodent Williams (you should be ashamed).
I must confess after reading back, my usual humour was missing, thus valid point ( I thought the Grooming statement was amusing)
It's never wise to go on here when you can't sleep and are unwell.
I am not angry in the least, I just get frustrated with the world at times, always have. I just find it maddening when people fall for the accepted state of things and make statements about things and people that are not true.

I was in truth indulging in a touch of the "wind ups", I don't think I sounded angry though.- there are much more angry people than I on here.
That fact that Scarlett the Harlot should say that is very amusing.
I have heard rumours of her but I won't say a word.

Last edited:
How did you know I am a right laugh at a party? I am a popular one but then good looking people tend to be.
It's not in the least bit snobbish to not like someone. You must no all about "cock-ends", being a fan of Rodent Williams (you should be ashamed).
I must confess after reading back, my usual humour was missing, thus valid point ( I thought the Grooming statement was amusing)
I am not angry in the least, I just get frustrated with the world at times, always have. I just find it maddening when people fall for the accepted state of things and make statements about things and people that are not true.

I was in truth indulging in a touch of the "wind ups", I don't think I sounded angry though.- there are much more angry people than I on here.
I have heard rumours of her but I won't say a word.

Dearie me, what a bore.

It's not in the least bit snobbish to not like someone. You must no all about "cock-ends", being a fan of Rodent Williams (you should be ashamed).

I have heard rumours of her but I won't say a word

I have only just seen this.

Oh my, this is odd now, very few people know myself as scarlet the harlot which I used to use as a nickname. Well don't bluff, if you know about me spit it out of your pretty cocksucking mouth doll and tell the world (solo)

Last edited:
Dearie me, what a bore.

Dizzybore, I expect your over weight and your mum knits your underwear.
I saw that post of yours on Rodent and Take That and giggled for ages.
You really wouldn't get the point if you sat on it.
Also, an album isn't a come back LP just because someone hasn't released anything new for 3 years- thats just media spin- a come back is when someone has jacked it in and not released anything new for at least 5 years (minimum).

No hard feelings dear.

Dizzybore, I expect your over weight and your mum knits your underwear.
I saw that post of yours on Rodent and Take That and giggled for ages.
You really wouldn't get the point if you sat on it.
Also, an album isn't a come back LP just because someone hasn't released anything new for 3 years- thats just media spin- a come back is when someone has jacked it in and not released anything new for at least 5 years (minimum).

No hard feelings dear.

Good point

Back
Top Bottom