Charles Manson was actually a pretty nice guy, insists Morrissey - Newsthump

A

Anonymous

Charles Manson was actually a pretty nice guy, insists Morrissey

morrissey-small.jpg

Morrissey has today leapt to the defence of a rather pleasant chap who had the misfortune to have been convicted of orchestrating murder.

The ‘Manson Family’ cult leader, who instructed his followers to commit multiple murders, passed away this morning prompting high fives and apathetic shrugs from everyone on Earth, apart from that guy who used to sing in The Smiths.

“I am totally against murder,” stressed Morrissey in an interview this morning, “but Charles was actually a really sweet guy who on any other day wouldn’t hurt a fly.

“Despite the testimony under oath of those involved, I choose to believe that Mr Manson was actually a victim of false accusations. Seems like everyone is being accused of murder nowadays – the world has gone crazy.”

He added, “The swastika tattoo on his forehead? I think that was intended to be a peace symbol, but I heard he was high when he did it, leading to the unfortunate result.

“You know who the real murderers are? Meat-eaters. Now that is indefensible.”

http://newsthump.com/2017/11/20/charles-manson-was-actually-a-pretty-nice-guy-insists-morrissey

I love his new album, other than that, I think he needs to visit a psychiatrist.

His recent interviews are.... WEIRD.

The murder Charles Manson was sentenced for was staged for political reasons and in 2017 most that studied the case know that is true. He became a despicable figure used by media to bash anyone out there supporting any kind of nationalistic group.
Study the facts and realise that even Weinstein is a greater jewish conspiracy.

Back
Top Bottom