Charles Aznavour dies at 94; Morrissey statement

UPDATE 10:55 AM PT:

Link posted by Alexi:

DIM THE LIGHTS - Morrissey Central
October 1, 2018

Charles Aznavour dies. Impossible, but true. We shared May 22nd (birthday, but 2 or 3 years apart.) A few years ago I invited him to sing on my album World peace is none of your business. He listened, but declined - a wise man, indeed !
Music lasts longer than life, and Charles Aznavour is music : now, today, tomorrow and always.

MORRISSEY 1 October 2018

44461_Unknown.jpg

Charles Aznavour, French singing star, dies at 94 - BBC News
French singer and songwriter Charles Aznavour has died at 94 after a career lasting more than 80 years, a spokesman has confirmed.

Excerpt:

The star died at one of his homes in the south east of France.

The performer, born to Armenian immigrants, sold more than 180 million records and featured in over 60 films.

44457__103647639_aznavour_bbc.jpg

Morrissey has featured "Emmenez-moi" in his intermission videos.

Last edited:
Oh I see, a french guy from the times when french men were slim and weak and able to sing but then they discovered rugby and Varg Vikernes described french men of today very well not long ago.
Smithen by the macho factor they lost their culture and was still invaded.

So he declined the invitation to sing on album and he is a wise man?I think Morrissey becomes upset with that rejection.I would so.
Does he was vegetarian or vegan?When Lou Reed died Morrissey made a statement so kind about him and i discovered he was vegetarian or vegan also.
Charles Aznavour was invited?Maybe he declined because of this statement of Morrissey" If I'm introduced to anyone who eats beings, I walk away."

So he declined the invitation to sing on album and he is a wise man?I think Morrissey becomes upset with that rejection.I would so.
Does he was vegetarian or vegan?When Lou Reed died Morrissey made a statement so kind about him and i discovered he was vegetarian or vegan also.
Charles Aznavour was invited?Maybe he declined because of this statement of Morrissey" If I'm introduced to anyone who eats beings, I walk away."

I think the "wise man" part was Morrissey being tongue in cheek. Maybe he just didn't feel like it was the right fit?

Oh I see, a french guy from the times when french men were slim and weak and able to sing but then they discovered rugby and Varg Vikernes described french men of today very well not long ago.
Random Word Generator strikes again.

It was a steaming pile of shite. The ones that disagree are the sycophants and loonies like VeganCro and that nutty broad who emojiis.

shouldnt you move over to www.:handpointright::guardsman::handpointleft:.com?
theres a lack of membership due to all the sockpuppetry being here trolling FFS what a bunch of :crazy:

ps there are no such sites due to the fact you need more than a 12 total fans to make them work.:lbf:

Nurse! The screens...

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom