Champions League Final

Uncleskinny

It's all good
Subscriber
Bad luck Chelsea - you've got to feel for John Terry, but it was a fantastic game, and congrats to ManU.

Peter

Did it go to penalties, Uncleskinny? What was the score...I went away to listen to a Smiths bootleg instead.

Did it go to penalties, Uncleskinny? What was the score...I went away to listen to a Smiths bootleg instead.

6-5 to Manu on penalties. Ronaldo missed, and so did John Terry.

Now for the real football - me and Jukebox Jury are off to see Rochdale vs. Stockport at Wembley on Monday. Oh Yes.

Peter

Congratulations United!

Have you noticed that every year they play against Barça during the competition they end up winning the final? It happened in 1999 and it has happened this year too. We bring them luck :eek: So they will be wishing to face Barça again next year :D

PS: I'm sorry for Terry and TLOTFamousIP :(

Bad luck Chelsea - you've got to feel for John Terry, but it was a fantastic game, and congrats to ManU.

Peter
That means my boss lost his bet to Chris.:eek::p

Congratulations United!

Have you noticed that every year they play against Barça during the competition they end up winning the final? It happened in 1999 and it has happened this year too. We bring them luck :eek: So they will be wishing to face Barça again next year :D

PS: I'm sorry for Terry and TLOTFamousIP :(

That's the name of a bar in my old neighborhood in Seattle. I was just looking at pictures of it last night (influenced by Dave's Google Earth thread) for the first time since I left years ago - that's a bit odd.:confused:
Turns out it moved a few doors down to the space I lived directly above (which had been the Bad Juju Lounge in my day. :cool::guitar:)

That's the name of a bar in my old neighborhood in Seattle. I was just looking at pictures of it last night (influenced by Dave's Google Earth thread) for the first time since I left years ago - that's a bit odd.:confused:
Turns out it moved a few doors down to the space I lived directly above (which had been the Bad Juju Lounge in my day. :cool::guitar:)

Really? I know there is a bar called Barça in Manchester but I didn't know about that one in Seattle. We are famous around the world :p

In Barcelona there is a pub called Manchester. It's one my favourites places of the city, they play almost all the music that I like :guitar:

pubmanchester.jpg

Pleased United won, upset for John Terry though, he looked inconsolable.

As a City fan I absolutely loathe united and am gutted they won. Cant believe Terry chose the biggest moment of his football career to fall on his arse. United were lucky again as they were in 99.

As for Anelka - Completely bottled it. He wass City's penalty taker and as far as I can remember never missed one. Why was he taking the 7th pen? To me it said he didnt want to take one.

At the end of the day all footballers are merceneries who play for money and for whoever it may be that pays the most!

Back
Top Bottom