Cesena - Carisport (Oct. 8, 2015) post-show

Post your info and reviews related to this concert in the comments section below. Other links (photos, external reviews, etc.) related to this concert will also be compiled in this section as they are sent in.

Setlist:

Suedehead / Alma Matters / Speedway / Ganglord / Staircase At The University / World Peace Is None Of Your Business / Istanbul / Mama Lay Softly On The Riverbed / Now My Heart Is Full / Kiss Me A Lot / You Have Killed Me / Oboe Concerto / The Bullfighter Dies / I'm Throwing My Arms Around Paris / How Soon Is Now? / Everyday Is Like Sunday / Meat Is Murder / I Will See You In Far-Off Places / What She Said // The Queen Is Dead

setlist provided by aliceasr.

• Photo: Pietro Bondi (4 total), posted by Ambra in the comments.

cesena.jpg

Last edited:
its obvious by now that no show is sold out.
the concept that moz needs no one is ludicrous. he has to have someone to write the music to ALL of his songs, arrange them, and give them structure as he is not a musician, cant play an instrument and doubt he even knows how to switch on a microphone.
Naples was sold out and it was'nt the only one on this tour. Morrissey is not a musician in a professional way, but he got a great taste, he plays piano and drum even if he is focused on the lyrics and the voice. Is Morrissey not very popular? Oh, what about Marr and the beloved Alain? They can't go out for a walk...Surely there is no community for hate them on web...

its obvious by now that no show is sold out.
the concept that moz needs no one is ludicrous. he has to have someone to write the music to ALL of his songs, arrange them, and give them structure as he is not a musician, cant play an instrument and doubt he even knows how to switch on a microphone.

you dont need to be able to play to have a strong hand in arrangements and from interviews with producers and musicians he does indeed have a hand. on your arsenal he one the one that insisted that the crowd sample go on for a few more measures than was originally written and suggested

Naples was sold out and it was'nt the only one on this tour. Morrissey is not a musician in a professional way, but he got a great taste, he plays piano and drum even if he is focused on the lyrics and the voice. Is Morrissey not very popular? Oh, what about Marr and the beloved Alain? They can't go out for a walk...Surely there is no community for hate them on web...

are you really comparing the fame /popularity of a guitarrist vs a lead singer?? Morrissey always wanted to be famous. Alain and Johnny care more about the music. Also, there's was a negative post about Morrissey on tumblr the other day and most of the comments were: who is Morrissey?? is a hard thing to believe, but he's not as popular as some people might think. Unfortunately, also a lot of people only know him for some of the things he has said and not for his music :(

i have on good authority that naples was not sold out.
outside of the uk-the uk being irrelevant as he is turning his back forever on his native land-he walks unmolested and unrecognized. he plays tiny venues outside of the uk. golf clubs in south america.
moz does not play drums or piano. dont make things up.

outside of the uk-the uk being irrelevant as he is turning his back forever on his native land-he walks unmolested and unrecognized. he plays tiny venues outside of the uk. golf clubs in south america.

The golf club you are talking about has capacity for 3000 people http://www.resortyacht.com.py/eventos.php

Also, there's was a negative post about Morrissey on tumblr the other day and most of the comments were: who is Morrissey?? is a hard thing to believe, but he's not as popular as some people might think.
And who cares? Morrissey is not for everyone, he has his devoted audience and that's all that matters. People who are ignorant in music have never heard of him but it's no surprise. I feel sorry for them and their horrible tastes...Their knowledge of music is probably based on Mtv and crappy songs radios play.

um marr for sure wanted to be famous. he went around telling people he one day would be. nothing wrong with it as long as its not you over riding priority but thats just true. he also cares about money with his statement about jot being able to run down the sum offered to reform the smiths but thats alright to as long as its not your number one priority inn life

And who cares? Morrissey is not for everyone, he has his devoted audience and that's all that matters. People who are ignorant in music have never heard of him but it's no surprise. I feel sorry for them and their horrible tastes...Their knowledge of music is probably based on Mtv and crappy songs radios play.

Post of the year.

He sells out venues all over the WORLD and considering he doesn't have much promotion for the tour that is quite unique. Stop posting such nonsense, you sounf like a scorned lover.

The guy has been a successful solo artist for over 25 years!! He sells out pretty much all over the world. Who the f*** cares if Naples was sold out or not! I saw him in NY and Paris on this current tour and both gigs were completely full! Madison square Garden (New-York) is anything but a tiny venue, nor is The Sydney Opera House (Australia), or even Grand-rex in Paris to name just a few, these are prestigious venues. He can play both small venues and Arenas!! I'm not sure what your point is here!!

Did you go to Plymouth? I did, for those who stayed outside the night before, to get to the front, well, I walked straight to the front around 5 mins before he came on, the venue was probably a third full and its not as though its massive, 3500 capacity. What I am saying is theirs a lot of people who would love Morrissey, but they don't even know who he is.

Granted, whilst Plymouth was not full, it was not a third full, more 2 thirds + full. But what does it matter? it was a fanstastic gig and a great atmosphere. Hull was full as were both London concerts, so, it's swings and roundabouts.

Ambra you're so right...who cares?
Morrissey for sure would be pleased that every gig was sold out and every new album was n. 1 in the charts but not at any cost.
He wants to sing his own way with the band he really wants at that moment and not the band we fans would like best.
Johnny Marr is a f***ing underrated guitar player and Alain was not so bad maybe better than Jesse Tobias, at least for Moz music, but that's life and I really appreciate Moz albums in every way.
We know problems with distributors...how can people know "world peace..." not in iTunes not in spotify not in the stores, not on air.
Some albums are not so great? Maybe, but Moz still remains to me one of the best 3 in writing lyrics.

um marr for sure wanted to be famous. he went around telling people he one day would be. nothing wrong with it as long as its not you over riding priority but thats just true. he also cares about money with his statement about jot being able to run down the sum offered to reform the smiths but thats alright to as long as its not your number one priority inn life

but what i mean is that he didn't wanted the level of fame that moz wanted to achieve after the smiths split or during the last years of the smiths

moz doesnt want fame and success? repeating the same nonsense will not make it true. he ruptured his relationship with harvest, likely his last record label, because he entered the uk charts at no 2 instead of one. few artists are so driven for chart success or fame. tix sales being low leads to a flurry of whineging posts on tty.
by the way none of the concerts mentioned above were near being sold out.

Did you go to Plymouth? I did, for those who stayed outside the night before, to get to the front, well, I walked straight to the front around 5 mins before he came on, the venue was probably a third full and its not as though its massive, 3500 capacity. What I am saying is theirs a lot of people who would love Morrissey, but they don't even know who he is.

No of course I wasn't at plymouth but one partially vacant gig is not a piss in the ocean as far as Morrissey is concerned.

He sold out the Sydney Opera House for a 4 night residency. I was there for 3 of those nights. For a country he's pnly played twice in his entire career says a lot.

Last edited:
its a bloody restaurant. and well bloody elite upper class one.
the 3000 capacity must refer to the grassy area where you play golf.

i dont see johnny or new order playing upper crust restaurants.

If you could understand spanish you would notice 2 things: 1) it's not a restaurant 2) it refers to the big hall (capacity for 3000). Yes, it's luxurious and expensive, but people pay for it. Not necessarily upper class, people make a sacrifice if they think the artist worth it.

In Buenos Aires good location's tickets are sold out and fans are paying 3 times its value to online resellers:

http://www.entradafan.com.ar/entradas-morrissey-buenos-aires/e/807

That means he could have sold out 2 or 3 times to original values.

No of course I wasn't at plymouth but one partially vacant gig is not a piss in the ocean as far as Morrissey is concerned.

He sold out the Sydney Opera House for a 4 night residency. I was there for 3 of those nights. For a country he's pnly played twice in his entire career says a lot.

Oi, Marred, I love Moz me 100%, just really disappointed me the Plymouth gig, attendance wise, 3 days later I was at Hull, great gig, sell out, but for Moz, I think all his gigs should be sell outs, get his name out there, slight marketing, not selling out, England is his home country! And I reckon his statement of no more UK gigs was triggered by the low crowd at Plymouth. And I stick by a third full there, at the very most half full, but also gotta say Morrisseys voice was
than ever! Viva Moz!

Oi, Marred, I love Moz me 100%, just really disappointed me the Plymouth gig, attendance wise, 3 days later I was at Hull, great gig, sell out, but for Moz, I think all his gigs should be sell outs, get his name out there, slight marketing, not selling out, England is his home country! And I reckon his statement of no more UK gigs was triggered by the low crowd at Plymouth. And I stick by a third full there, at the very most half full, but also gotta say Morrisseys voice was
than ever! Viva Moz!

Plymouth was not a third full.
Hull was not as good as Plymouth.

Naples was sold out. I live in Rome (200 km from Naples) and I had to go to Cesena (400 km.) because I couldn't get tickets.

Back
Top Bottom