Certain People I Know 12'' Inner Sleeve

• Thread starter Deleted member 3879
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 3879

ejalja.jpg

Does anyone have the Certain People I Know 12'' Inner sleeve artwork shown here but slightly larger? Or know where I can find it? I've scoured the net for it everywhere. Thanks. :cool:

Last edited by a moderator:
cpik-inside.jpg

Does anyone have the Certain People I Know 12'' Inner sleeve artwork shown here but slightly larger? Or know where I can find it? I've scoured the net for it everywhere. Thanks. :cool:

Try sonsthatmadeyousmile.com :)

Try sonsthatmadeyousmile.com :)

Oh thank you very much. I did though. It wasn't there :(

I'll find it. I have faith :cool:

Or maybe someone wants to sell it to me :)

Thanks again though.

Oh thank you very much. I did though. It wasn't there :(

I'll find it. I have faith :cool:

Or maybe someone wants to sell it to me :)

Thanks again though.

Check out the Collector's corner, maybe more luck there. :)

I will move this to the collectors corner David as you might get some more help there, also I can not see the image in your post its just a red cross.

Karin

Oh grand, thank you. Very much appreciated. Also, I think I fixed the image problem.

ejalja.jpg

I'm embarrassed to say this, but I don't think that I ever noticed Moz in that pic before. Granted, the version in the CD booklet is tiny, and that green kind of washes everything out, but still, it doesn't change the fact that I'm an idiot.

Back
Top Bottom