CELL Phone Uploads DAILY

I was given a photo the other day and tonight I took a picture of it with my mobile.

This is anemic suicidal me on my birthday in 1993 (or was it 1994 me the crashing bore?)

Too lazy to bake my quiff that day!

PvvAqCW.jpg

Don't worry people, I never went out in the pink cowboy shirt. It was only something I wrapped myself in at home but I did wear it when I ended up on the cover of a major paper for an article.

LOL

Not too keen on having our photo taken we both froze like two penguins in the Antarctica. I miss my mother behind the camera!

Don't worry people, I never went out in the pink cowboy shirt. It was only something I wrapped myself in at home but I did wear it when I ended up on the cover of a major paper for an article.

LOL

Not too keen on having our photo taken we both froze like two penguins in the Antarctica. I miss my mother behind the camera!

PINK?!!!!

I am obviously colour blind so if anyone can tell me what exact colour it is then please do.

LOL

I was given a photo the other day and tonight I took a picture of it with my mobile.

This is anemic suicidal me on my birthday in 1993 (or was it 1994 me the crashing bore?)

Too lazy to bake my quiff that day!

PvvAqCW.jpg

When I wore my Ray-Ban specs I morphed into a very bright light version of Morrissey moving about to his music like a robot lawnmower on speed.

Spinning around with flowers in the backpocket in The Trafford pub arms in air with The Smiths playing on the jukebox made two girls from Leicester giggle like mad.

I sent the cutest one a giant Cantona swedish commercial bus stop poster for the trouble.

SHOOT ME NOW UNCLESKINNY!

My wife saw and kids went to a Muay Thai tournament in Thailand this summer. She came back and wanted this added to the gym. Looks like I'll be getting some new type of training done.

2znsdna.jpg

358nhxv.jpg

a4qxbd.jpg

Beautiful days in the Bay Area right now.

2rc3h2d.jpg

2yxrqq0.jpg

im sure you have a good life, but your suburbia nauseates me

This is exactly why I admire you although you absolutely hate it so stop saying things I agree with!

LOL

Grown men with toys that involves water is sad beyond words.

:lbf: :thumb: maybe it nauseates them too, which explains why they travel so much.

That made me think about this older dude in my area. He is a summer and sun fanatic and all winter he moans about the weather. Talked to him today and this summer they were hiding out in their caravan at this boring camping site.

The way he spoke about this area where he lives and his home that he shares with his wife tells me he needs to move and find a place where he can feel a bit better about himself and his life.

Travel is escape away from reality and some manage to live a life that way but I always wonder how people can arrive at those holiday places and not feel bored. You literally have to turn yourself into the 10 year old you once was and enjoy swimming and playing in water and eating ice cream all day.

I absolutely hate those outdoorsy cafe's and restaurants you see abroad and here in Sweden during summertime. That is why I loved England with their dark cosy pubs that even on sunny days was a great escape away from the heat and sun.

Outdoor pubs was unheard of then but quite common now it seems so England has definitely changed for the worse. England is not a place for sun and heat and the few times I experienced that it was hell but the pubs saved my life.

My wife saw and kids went to a Muay Thai tournament in Thailand this summer. She came back and wanted this added to the gym. Looks like I'll be getting some new type of training done.

2znsdna.jpg

358nhxv.jpg

a4qxbd.jpg
Nice! I took up boxing a few months ago and I love it.

I wasn't going to mention the fact that I'm spending a long weekend in Greece because I don't want to offend anyone, but now I have to because while taking a careful jog in the port this morning I saw a sea turtle. :lbf:

IMG_2424.JPG

It was huge, at least one metre long! But the story gets even more awesome: as I was standing there in awe snapping pictures on the iPhone this old guy comes running towards me and shouts something in Greek, so I shrug and he goes: "Woman!" "Woman!" "f***ing!" and makes an obscene hand gesture, and in my confused state I say no, thank you and he goes "Look! Look!" and sure enough there was another sea turtle approaching, a female, and they did, indeed, proceed to pair. Not only did I see sea turtles, I saw sea turtles having sex! :lbf:

I wasn't going to mention the fact that I'm spending a long weekend in Greece because I don't want to offend anyone, but now I have to because while taking a careful jog in the port this morning I saw a sea turtle. :lbf:

View attachment 42188

It was huge, at least one metre long! But the story gets even more awesome: as I was standing there in awe snapping pictures on the iPhone this old guy comes running towards me and shouts something in Greek, so I shrug and he goes: "Woman!" "Woman!" "f***ing!" and makes an obscene hand gesture, and in my confused state I say no, thank you and he goes "Look! Look!" and sure enough there was another sea turtle approaching, a female, and they did, indeed, proceed to pair. Not only did I see sea turtles, I saw sea turtles having sex! :lbf:

Great story!
Beautiful creatures :thumb:

View attachment 42188

What would offend anyone, you being on holiday?

Enjoy what you have down there as much as I enjoy the early autumn here. I have not slept this good in ages and this year we didn't get some kind of extended summer so an early autumnal air and mood is a blessing for my soul.

One of my female cousins is also in Greece now and go there every year and chances are she is hooked on baklava cause she has a very sweet tooth just like me. But she prefers Rhodes like me.

Back
Top Bottom