CELL Phone Uploads DAILY

It looks it, either together as family or separate, but the real strange thing is that they all wear these strange blue masks wherever they go, I mean... what's that all about ? :confused:

Except when it's black and white, then we wear the black ones.

Did you start carving that totem pole? You could become rich.
totem poles made by non-natives dont sell. duh. in fact, there's probably even some rule against non-natives making them. otherwise i would have, and would thus now be rolling in the dough.

totem poles made by non-natives dont sell. duh. in fact, there's probably even some rule against non-natives making them. otherwise i would have, and would thus now be rolling in the dough.
I was, of course being sarcastic. Carry on.

rr8ha8.jpg

Sundbyholm castle earlier this evening as we went for an ice cream having a look at the castle and restaurant where my mother worked before she had me and when I was a newborn.

The White Lady ghost is a presence every employee feel as did my mother and in a very old book dating back to when men were on horseback it states that men on horses chased the white lady from that entrance down over the green grass hill.

It looked very warm inside as the big restaurant had loads of candles lit for the dinner guests and I like the fact that the restaurant is dark and cosy with only the lights from the candles.

This is the same castle used for the very popular swedish tv show "Bonde söker fru" (farmer seeks wife) and the farmers stay there and meet the ones that they chose to meet and walk out from that main entrance to see the ones who wrote to them for the first time.

Bonde Söker Fru:

Bonde-s%C3%B6ker-fru-430x241.png

yeah, noticed that, wasn't gonna say anything, but... What ya got against the white ones? ;)

I where black on the outside because ..................

Hahahahaha

Edit - wear

Last edited:
rr8ha8.jpg

Sundbyholm castle earlier this evening as we went for an ice cream having a look at the castle and restaurant where my mother worked before she had me and when I was a newborn.

The White Lady ghost is a presence every employee feel as did my mother and in a very old book dating back to when men were on horseback it states that men on horses chased the white lady from that entrance down over the green grass hill.

It looked very warm inside as the big restaurant had loads of candles lit for the dinner guests and I like the fact that the restaurant is dark and cosy with only the lights from the candles.

This is the same castle used for the very popular swedish tv show "Bonde söker fru" (farmer seeks wife) and the farmers stay there and meet the ones that they chose to meet and walk out from that main entrance to see the ones who wrote to them for the first time.

Bonde Söker Fru:

Bonde-s%C3%B6ker-fru-430x241.png

The castle has a very nice cellar used for breakfast and as a cafe' and some even marry down there or have the wedding dinner there like my parents did in the 60's.

DSC_1918.jpg

At christmas including a ghost:

0116--002_ghost_web.jpg

http://www.sundbyholms-slott.se/start-uk/

yes, it's great that M made clear what he actually meant by that lyric from years ago. Never boring.

And if seem a little strange..........

sg5stw.jpg[IMG]

And if seem a little strange..........

sg5stw.jpg[IMG]

...........you just seem a little strange.
There is nothing more to it.
Nothing is what it seems.
So if it seems nothing, it is nothing.
Wittgenstein could not have it said any better! Ahem.:D

The trainer bike is in. The whole family multi-sport training area is now nearing completion.

et6tro.jpg

Just about a year on with the gym. We have been expanding. We are very satisfied, my wife especially as this was all done at her request.

5lb42v.jpg

Just about a year on with the gym. We have been expanding. We are very satisfied, my wife especially as this was all done at her request.

5lb42v.jpg

That bunker has such potential for other activities that includes silent screams. I am such a fan but my bunker is much better cause it is finished and in full use.

5lb42v.jpg

Gee, I really admire you No1uno. :thumb:
And also feel a bit envious as you do so many things and get them done, and you seem to have found a good balance to have all these healthy activities and leisure time and spend your holidays to go anywhere you like.
Where do you get the energy from, to do so?

I feel like a completely lazy sod, the thought alone about doing all these things make me feel so tired already.
I'm going to visit my doctor, there must be something horribly wrong with me. :(
Cheerio! :thumb:

Gee, I really admire you No1uno. :thumb:
And also feel a bit envious as you do so many things and get them done, and you seem to have found a good balance to have all these healthy activities and leisure time and spend your holidays to go anywhere you like.
Where do you get the energy from, to do so?

I feel like a completely lazy sod, the thought alone about doing all these things make me feel so tired already.
I'm going to visit my doctor, there must be something horribly wrong with me. :(
Cheerio! :thumb:

A fav of mine

One foot in front of the other, just catch yourself before you fall, so you can keep going forward.

Your time here probably rivals my time doing other activities, so I wouldn't minimize that.

A fav of mine

One foot in front of the other, just catch yourself before you fall, so you can keep going forward.

Your time here probably rivals my time doing other activities, so I wouldn't minimize that.

Thanks for that, I like Laurie Anderson.
It truly is a very good thing to be aware of. It is valuable to me.
If I could minimize my time here but being shorter and more to the point, I would be glad.
But I know you meant it as a compliment and that's very kind of you!
There is an addictive aspect to it and to be honest, I think I have some problems with dealing with that aspect.
As all things are that tend to be addictive. :rolleyes:

I was given a photo the other day and tonight I took a picture of it with my mobile.

This is anemic suicidal me on my birthday in 1993 (or was it 1994 me the crashing bore?)

Too lazy to bake my quiff that day!

PvvAqCW.jpg

I was given a photo the other day and tonight I took a picture of it with my mobile.

This is anemic suicidal me on my birthday in 1993 (or was it 1994 me the crashing bore?)

Too lazy to bake my quiff that day!

PvvAqCW.jpg

Sitting to the right of me is troubled Joe hung by his fat neck 18 years before. He was so fat back then but since ghosts cannot eat he has slimmed down since then.

Back
Top Bottom