CELL Phone Uploads DAILY

The best part of leaving for a few days is coming back.

10895004_1003965829613423_1849221923_n.jpg

My new watch. :D

10fdg28.jpg

cool, im just getting into watches myself and that looks nice. i got an elgin 1909 pocket watch for christmas and i love it. someone noticed my love for the peaky blinders wardrobe and got me one. still, very nice watch and im a little envious of it saying smiths. nice one

cool, im just getting into watches myself and that looks nice. i got an elgin 1909 pocket watch for christmas and i love it. someone noticed my love for the peaky blinders wardrobe and got me one. still, very nice watch and im a little envious of it saying smiths. nice one

Yeah I love the old 50s style wristwatches, I'd love a pocket watch myself, might get one, but yeah them smiths watches aren't too expensive, I'd love an old omega as well I have to save a lot of moolah for one though.

cool. ive no idea what it cost her, i just liked that it still ran perfectly. i dont know much about watches yet aside from like swatches and g shocks but i love any watch not digital.

i dont know omega but for some reason i have a bunch of ties that are from omega and have no idea how i got them. i dont remember buying a tie like ever. is that a brittish brand? its nice but its like it just showed up on its own and its confusing. maybe my mom tried to slip me some into the drawer, i dont know but its weird if its brittish. anyway life i guess

I got my timepiece at this little boutique called Kohl's.

15955596040_271fea6a1f_c.jpg

my knowledge of brand names is virtually non existent so i dont know kohls or omega and only know elgin because the watch says it. its just not something i pay attention to except when im looking up an article of clothing to track it down etc

my knowledge of brand names is virtually non existent so i dont know kohls or omega and only know elgin because the watch says it. its just not something i pay attention to except when im looking up an article of clothing to track it down etc

Timex Indiglo is to Budweiser that Smiths 17 Jewels is to Firestone IPA.

i know bud because its what many drink on the shore here but i dont know the second part. i dont drink at all so i dont know anything about alcohol aside from casual observation as my wife doesnt drink either but i think i can assume your point

then i for sure have no idea how i got them cause i didnt go into a shop and wouldnt look it up for any reason, so weird to me. nice tie though. again though enjoy your trip and i hope the flight isnt horrible as i hate to fly. they have to drug me for me not to panic

heres mine mozza. dont know much about it aside from it still running. she made the mistake of winding it before she put it under the tree so when i went to look at it it was ticking.

10430455_10204769298928773_353495066667808289_n.jpg

cool thanks. it was a nice surprise among many surprises this year. like i said i dont know much about them i just think it looks cool

Woke up this morning... can't believe what I saw...

15534651184_080b34eb08_c.jpg

Yes it snows in the desert, folks.

It's official. Hell has frozen over. Maybe Morrissey will put his penis inside my vagina some day? :sweet:

Back
Top Bottom